Forest tickets

MuespachRam

I see the Forest ticket details are out.... Getting ready for the complaints to start rolling in about how unfair it is and how season ticket holders should be given free horse drawn carriages to the game with food, pole dancers and drink all thrown in with their ticket...because after all they have got a season ticket and do obviously pay everyone's wages...

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see the Forest ticket details are out.... Getting ready for the complaints to start rolling in about how unfair it is and how season ticket holders should be given free horse drawn carriages to the game with food, pole dancers and drink all thrown in with their ticket...because after all they have got a season ticket and do obviously pay everyone's wages...

hear hear or here here !!!

Well I'll be the first to complain ;) ...we only get 2000 tickets?!?!?! 

Looks like I won't be going then. Bet we've got at least 2000 members who paid the £50 or whatever it is. Probably the only away game about 1000 of them go to as well.

Dear Mel, please bring in a loyalty points system that gives away priority based on number of away games attended, rather than willingness/ability to pay for it. Ta.

Looks like I won't be going then. Bet we've got at least 2000 members who paid the £50 or whatever it is. Probably the only away game about 1000 of them go to as well.

Dear Mel, please bring in a loyalty points system that gives away priority based on number of away games attended, rather than willingness/ability to pay for it. Ta.

Anyone who has attended 4 or more away games this season can purchase before ST Holders.

just stop washing for a few weeks, buy a sunderland scarf and forget your education and sneek in the home end. practice looking miserable though so you don't scare the natives.

on second thoughts, that would highly irresponsible. Away goers first dibs then ST seems reasonable to me, but demand will always outstrip supply for this.

Anyone who has attended 4 or more away games this season can purchase before ST Holders.

No they can't. You have to also have a season ticket. And even then there are "away members" (anyone who wants to spend £50 can become one) ahead of you.

You'll never please everyone, but an order like this would be better and fairer:

X Number of away games

Season Ticket holders who have also been to Y number of away games (fewer than X)

Season Ticket holders

General Sale

No they can't. You have to also have a season ticket. And even then there are "away members" (anyone who wants to spend £50 can become one) ahead of you.

You'll never please everyone, but an order like this would be better and fairer:

X Number of away games

Season Ticket holders who have also been to Y number of away games (fewer than X)

Season Ticket holders

General Sale

or in other words. People with plenty of money. Full fans. 3/4 fans. It's not going any further than that.

or in other words. People with plenty of money. Full fans. 3/4 fans. It's not going any further than that.

Takes more than money to go to every away game in a season. The fans that do so should be rewarded when it comes to the best and nearest away game, rather than be beaten to tickets by someone who buys their loyalty through the away members scheme or by a Season Ticket holder who doesn't bother with Pompey or Boro away.

(I'm not one of them by the way, just think it's fairer).

Takes more than money to go to every away game in a season. The fans that do so should be rewarded when it comes to the best and nearest away game, rather than be beaten to tickets by someone who buys their loyalty through the away members scheme or by a Season Ticket holder who doesn't bother with Pompey or Boro away.

(I'm not one of them by the way, just think it's fairer).

That's my point joe. People who can afford £49 away membership + £35 match ticket must have a lot of money to spend. I've made the four away games this season so i'm second in line. I'm a little disappointed last seasons loyalty wasn't taken into into consideration too. I could pay for the away membership but £39 + £19 + £19 for one game.

I never have a problem getting tickets for any other away game so can I justify that money?? My missus thinks not. I'm just going to have to be quick off the blocks next Friday.

Archived