Forest tickets

MuespachRam

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think I've replied to this topic before,but to get away membership you have to buy home membership as well,which is £80.Ive been to Preston away,a two day trip costing about £250.planning on Blackburn away,at about the same cost,and could have sat at home and watched the Forest game on the TV but want to be there so will fly over on Friday morning and travel back Saturday afternoon.The money side of it is irrelevant to me,if I lived in or near Derby I would be a season ticket holder,I don't so the away membership is the next best thing for me as I can't get away all the time.its a bonus being first in the queue and feel for those unable to get a ticket,but I think the club should try and do something about the petty mindedness of our neighbours owners,and their reluctance to offer us more tickets.

forest and derby need to stop this childish behaviour and give the away fans 4k like they used to. 

it's not childish behaviour, it's because of the move to the South Stand.

Would you rather we give them the South Stand or half the East Stand like we have to for the FA Cup?

Anyway, back on topic....

Demand will always exceed supply for this one and people will not agree on priority allocation whether its away games, members, season tickets etc

The best way, taking into consideration the passion and intensity of the fixture, would be to allocate tickets in the following order....

• Current banning orders
  • Recently lapsed banning orders
  • Previous convictions for football violence
  • x amount of ground ejections
  • y amount of refused entry to grounds
  • amount of away fans chased to the station 1975-1985

Think I've replied to this topic before,but to get away membership you have to buy home membership as well,which is £80.Ive been to Preston away,a two day trip costing about £250.planning on Blackburn away,at about the same cost,and could have sat at home and watched the Forest game on the TV but want to be there so will fly over on Friday morning and travel back Saturday afternoon.The money side of it is irrelevant to me,if I lived in or near Derby I would be a season ticket holder,I don't so the away membership is the next best thing for me as I can't get away all the time.its a bonus being first in the queue and feel for those unable to get a ticket,but I think the club should try and do something about the petty mindedness of our neighbours owners,and their reluctance to offer us more tickets.

I've got away membership but I am a season ticket holder...

I also believe we started the reduced away support numbers....

I've got away membership but I am a season ticket holder...

I also believe we started the reduced away support numbers....

No, the gumps did it first. They reduced the away allocation to 2k.

The same season we trialled the east corner for away fans (against them) before bringing it in the following season.

Well, their tickets to their own pay as you watch Gumps fan for our match is £35

so I guess they might as well fill it once a season with canines I guess?

just bugs me we give them more. Which is due to segregation I think and the seats would just remain empty if we stuck to 2000.

Yeah yeah I was just going to have a nice cup of tea and stare at a humongous picture of Super Jake Buxton all day long instead, then I remembered I will be in the Bon Accord pub in Glasgow watching it before nipping off to watch The Wedding Present at The School of Art Glasgow where I expect to see another picture of Super Jake Buxton there, coz he is a work of art. If not I'll stick it up myself!

I'm a season ticket holder and an away member, been to every game bar Reading away this year - I like the system, it works absolutely fine, but one thing I would say is that non-ST holders shouldn't be able to purchase an away membership. That is rather unfair.

If you've got enough money to go to all the away games and get a season ticket, surely you can save £50 during the summer for a membership?

I'm a season ticket holder and an away member, been to every game bar Reading away this year - I like the system, it works absolutely fine, but one thing I would say is that non-ST holders shouldn't be able to purchase an away membership. That is rather unfair.

If you've got enough money to go to all the away games and get a season ticket, surely you can save £50 during the summer for a membership?

why for one game? you don't need away membership for any other match.

if we went up it would be different but while we're playing in the championship most away games go to general sale.

why for one game? you don't need away membership for any other match.

if we went up it would be different but while we're playing in the championship most away games go to general sale.

It makes getting away tickets much more hassle free and there's a possibility of any other big important away games during the season or play-off semi's/final.

People know the rules before the season, so why moan every time this comes around.

It makes getting away tickets much more hassle free and there's a possibility of any other big important away games during the season or play-off semi's/final.

People know the rules before the season, so why moan every time this comes around.

I'm not moaning just can't justify spending that amount of money for one game. I've never had problems getting tickets for any other match but you do have a point about the less hassle because some games I have to be on the web site 9:00 on the dot.

Well, their tickets to their own pay as you watch Gumps fan for our match is £35

so I guess they might as well fill it once a season with canines I guess?

just bugs me we give them more. Which is due to segregation I think and the seats would just remain empty if we stuck to 2000.

Think that might be to do with the the %age of seats, as we have a bigger ground, we have a larger minimum we have to give them.

Archived