Forest tickets

MuespachRam

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The memberships are the club ticket touting the Forest game pretty much, roll up roll up who's got the most money, they are pretty much useless for the rest of the season.

You could go to every away game in a season but not have a season ticket and it will cost you £39 for the home membership, then £49 for the away membership, you can't buy the away without a home if you're not a season ticket holder, now throw on top the £35 for the match ticket and you're looking at £123 a ticket.

To be honest I think you're nuts if you have an away membership and not a ST holder, £88 just for a plastic card that gives you priority that only really comes in to play for 1 game. Madness.

Wasn`t  Brentford away a sell out last season ?

I assume you mean less half?

hes been to see Grimsby more times than ive had salads this season.

That's a bit ambiguous - it's not like saying you've been to see them more times than Inverurie Ram has had a salad though, is it?

Not sure about that just remember I couldn`t get any tickets( sold out) ,might have left it TOO late  

Just looked it up, membership would have come in handy for this game. 1500 allocation, only 200 made sale to ST holders. 

He who paid the most won. So wrong.

Just looked it up, membership would have come in handy for this game. 1500 allocation, only 200 made sale to ST holders. 

He who paid the most won. So wrong.

Of course it's who paid the most won. If we had a points system on how many away games you've been to surely it's still a case of 'who paid the most won'.

Of course it's who paid the most won. If we had a points system on how many away games you've been to surely it's still a case of 'who paid the most won'.

True but you're also rewarding those that travel up and down the country watching Derby, not those that just rock up because it's Forest.

Archived