What a waste of money!

Day

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lots of stuff, most recently in the memory it was Football Manager 15 last year. I've been sticking to 14 since. £30 it was for that dross.

Pretty much all the expenses from Playoff Final 2014.

The bottle of Vodka I bought last Wednesday when I was pissed and we ran out of booze. I didn't need another drink. That was silly.

Pretty much everything I ever buy. None of it ever makes us truly happy...

Bought a litre of vodka in Majorca for €6. Stuck it in the freezer to get it nice and cold, as vodka doesn't freeze. This bottle froze.

It also made my eyesight a little blurry after a few glasses, which vodka doesn't do, and certainly hit me a lot harder than anything I've bought in the UK.

Cant decide if this was a poor or incredibly shrewd buy.

I bought a real Armami leather jacket from a guy in Asda West Bridgford car park who said that he was over here for a trade fair and couldn't take it back with him to Italy....I became instantly less naive after I found the made in Hong Kong labels in it after I got it back home

Shoes! Umpteen pairs of shoes! I have wonky feet so roughly 50% of shoes I buy while feeling ok in the shop end up blistering my poor tootsies to kingdom come once I start trying to wear 'em in.

The most recent screw up - £100 on a pair of Nikes I've worn twice. 

Wonky feet, dare I ask for a picture?...or a drawing

Archived