Newcastle United 2015-16 season

i-Ram

I like to imagine that in that video Billy Davies is standing in front of him, wearing his invisibility cloak. He thought a knee in the back from Nige was bad enough, just look at the severity of those repeated pats on the head! :o

Billy's there, he's not wearing an invisibility cloak, he's just not tall enough to appear in the shot.

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best bit of the Newcastle v Chelsea game was when Newcastle tried to hold the ball up and take a short corner when the game was still there to be won. But hey Steve was all loved up with Josse after the game, and is probably under the illusion he's the king of Newcastle.  Bottle of red wine, the only bottle he's got. Just waiting for his last bumper pay off. We sacked him, because he'd already left without the bottle of going when the Geordies gave him the real challenge of keeping them up with 3 games to go, he bottled it and then played our club off, and eventually got what he wanted, and Mel Morris wasn't prepared to waste more time with the club he loves with a coach/manager that was never going to get us promoted from the championship and trying to take some of us as mugs.

We sacked him. So explain how he "dumped" us.

By refusing to unequivocally state, at the earliest opportunity, that he was 100% committed to DCFC, he made his departure inevitable. Sam and Mel pulled the trigger, but he loaded the gun.

Billy Davies got sacked too - but he didn't half make it inevitable. Same thing.

Hope this job finishes him in management, very bitter about the way he left.

He had everything at Derby, and he could have been a hero for all time here, respected and loved.

First sniff of a so called 'big' club coming calling and he couldn't wait to **** us off and run off to Newcastle.

he was a bloody fool to be leave us,if he had his head down and stuck to the task at hand he would have been with a proper premiership club this year...

Doesn't matter where he's at now, facts are facts he was sacked, it wasn't mutual consent, he didn't resign, he was sacked, told to pack his bags and leave.

What you have literally said: "The facts don't matter, the facts are the facts"

You have gone for the most bizarrely simplistic logic and held on for dear life. The facts are far more complicated than you give them credit, and include that we actually have literally no idea of the terms of him leaving or what happened behind the scenes. 

To put it another way, equally ridiculously, Steve McClaren was "sacked", but Hitler never lost World War Two either. 

Albert, it doesn't matter if McClaren said if you don't sack me I'll eat your nose off and kneecap every player in the team. Derby sacked him and that is a fact that will be written in Derby County history regardless of what spin or ****** conspiracy theories people want to put on it.

Would you argue that a Kangeroo doesn't hop? Well we don't know if it's not the earth dropping below a Kangeroo's feet and gravity pulls us humans down more?

Because that is just as daft as saying McClaren wasn't sacked. 

Albert, it doesn't matter if McClaren said if you don't sack me I'll eat your nose off and kneecap every player in the team. Derby sacked him and that is a fact that will be written in Derby County history regardless of what spin or ****** conspiracy theories people want to put on it.

Would you argue that a Kangeroo doesn't hop? Well we don't know if it's not the earth dropping below a Kangeroo's feet and gravity pulls us humans down more?

So, I wonder, which part of his contract do you believe he was in breach of in order to get sacked?

So what you're saying is Hitler didn't lose World War Two..?

Ridiculous hyperbole aside though, boiling it down to the word sacked and trying to make it sound as though he'd have been here now if not for that action of the board is both simplistic and completely misses the point. We don't know if he'd still be here, and we don't even know the terms of his termination. What we do know is there was talk of him going to Newcastle, and he only ever turned them down when there was a chance he'd be relegated with them.

Regardless of your feelings on the matter to suggest more than that is at best overreaching and at worst a down right lie. 

Edit: As a physicist if you're genuinely curious I can actually explain why everything you said in this:

Is malformed and doesn't even make sense as a hypothetical. I don't really think you're interested in that though.  

So, I wonder, which part of his contract do you believe he was in breach of in order to get sacked?

Why does it have to be a breach of contract? Why did Clough get sacked or wasn't he sacked either, instead he was abducted by aliens in Sheffield?

So what you're saying is Hitler didn't lose World War Two..?

Ridiculous hyperbole aside though, boiling it down to the word sacked and trying to make it sound as though he'd have been here now if not for that action of the board is both simplistic and completely misses the point. We don't know if he'd still be here, and we don't even know the terms of his termination. What we do know is there was talk of him going to Newcastle, and he only ever turned them down when there was a chance he'd be relegated with them.

Regardless of your feelings on the matter to suggest more than that is at best overreaching and at worst a down right lie. 

Edit: As a physicist if you're genuinely curious I can actually explain why everything you said in this:

Is malformed and doesn't even make sense as a hypothetical. I don't really think you're interested in that though.  

I have not said a single thing about Hitler or World War 2, lay off the Fosters.

McClaren was sacked and you can continue to twist and spin things as much as you like. The fact is McClaren was sacked, 100% fact.

Archived