Newcastle United 2015-16 season

i-Ram

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Newcastle were the best team in the first half, and should have been comfortably ahead. Second half, they weren't at the races (just watching it now on Sky's Match Choice)

We do all know about the Nigel Adkins thing right? I'm getting distressed that people don't know the full scope of Nigel Clough's career situation.

Really. I've missed that completely. Well that's good news as I have always disliked that team and now I can freely hope they keep sucking.

Go and sit in the corner and think about where you've been for the last 4 months

We do all know about the Nigel Adkins thing right? I'm getting distressed that people don't know the full scope of Nigel Clough's career situation.

Only thing I know about Adkins is that he's a smarmy tw@ that a good slapping can't come to soon enough.

Newcastle right behind Chelsea though. It's what Toon fans would have been dreaming of and they still aren't happy?

Seems not…

Newcastle-Online…Re: Steve McClaren - 03/10/15

• Quote from: geordiedean: Did he actually say we came here to win and very nearly did....after losing 6-1… f*** me....yes Steve it was tight.    What a f***ing clown....

loki679 wrote:  Aye Steve, it was close, if we could have just nicked another 6 at the end....

I actually feel sorry for Steve now. He looks such a chump whenever you see or hear him. Its embarrassing. A kind of cross between Mr Bean, Norman Wisdom and Lee Evans.

Listening to how JFH at Burton dealt with his recent approach from Rotherham shows how much Maclaren was responsible for both his own downfall and his club's last season. Jimmy showed maturity, respect and common sense in very quickly putting a possible issue to bed within 24 hours, despite leaving on record his ambition for the future.

Steve Maclaren is a number two at best. He doesn't have the character, integrity or ability to lead from the front. That is not his fault - but his inability to accept and recognise it most certainly is.

JFH said the offer wasn't the right option at this time, to me that leaves the door open to other offers. He never flat out refused to even consider leaving. 

I'm sure if JFH loses 3 CDM's and 2 strikers they will drop down the table quicker than you can say Jimmy

Archived