Newcastle United 2015-16 season

i-Ram

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have not said a single thing about Hitler or World War 2, lay off the Fosters.

McClaren was sacked and you can continue to twist and spin things as much as you like. The fact is McClaren was sacked, 100% fact.

I have honestly never seen a Fosters in Australia. It seems to be some weird foreign marketing thing, but it's not something you see here. 

By your logic Hitler didn't lose World War Two. You're either repeating a meaningless statement that has nothing to do with anything, or you're the one trying to do some spin work. McClaren has left, it is irrelevant at this point how it happened, because we don't know what happened behind the scenes, and we certainly don't know if he'd still be here now. 

I have honestly never seen a Fosters in Australia. It seems to be some weird foreign marketing thing, but it's not something you see here. 

By your logic Hitler didn't lose World War Two. You're either repeating a meaningless statement that has nothing to do with anything, or you're the one trying to do some spin work. McClaren has left, it is irrelevant at this point how it happened, because we don't know what happened behind the scenes, and we certainly don't know if he'd still be here now. 

Albert, I'm not here to talk about Hitler or World War 2

Albert, I'm not here to talk about Hitler or World War 2

Yet your misunderstandings about what Kangaroos are, or how hopping is defined are fair game? 

Again, that's just following the logic you were using. I thought that was ridiculous enough, but we could go for "Derby didn't fail to make the playoffs, we came 8th". That's a statement of fact as well, and equally as silly. 

Yet your misunderstandings about what Kangaroos are, or how hopping is defined are fair game? 

Again, that's just following the logic you were using. I thought that was ridiculous enough, but we could go for "Derby didn't fail to make the playoffs, we came 8th". That's a statement of fact as well, and equally as silly. 

I mentioned them once in passing. You seem to really want a Hitler discussion which I refuse to get into being a fellow dictator myself.

Has Hitler signed yet and is he the German CB that we were after?

Not tall enough I wouldn't think. 

I mentioned them once in passing. You seem to really want a Hitler discussion which I refuse to get into being a fellow dictator myself.

I don't think any of us want such a discussion, it's just a rather silly way to point out the flaw in the logic underpinning your argument. 

Because if a sacking is not related to terms and conditions of employment, then it's wrongful dismissal.

no such thing as wrongful dismissal in football if you contract is paid off, or an settlement is reached. But to answer your question, he did not perform his duties adequately.

Austrian? Why didn't Albert say!

Well g'day mate, put another shrimp on the barbie! 

Well, at the time of his death there was no such thing as Austria... Interestingly, while born in a border town between then Austria-Hungary and Germany he grew up in Passau, spoke lower Bavarian German and would ultimately serve in the German army in World War I. Through his childhood he lived in various places in both Austria and Bavaria, and ultimately saw himself as "German" in the sense of all the German peoples, and this is an important theme in what was to follow, i.e. the Anschluss. 

Again, not really the point. Again, you can say "sacked" like a parrot who overheard the mad ravings of their person as much as you want, but it entirely misses the more complex point. If Mel came out however and said "sacked the chap, he was going to stay, but 8th having been top a couple months earlier? What a joke", that would change everything, but we don't have that. 

No complex point Albert, McClaren was sacked. It's a fact.

If you have an proof otherwise that suggests McClaren actually resigned or mutual consent come back to me and I will admit I was wrong. Until then I will go by what the club told us, they sacked him. He didn't leave us like the post I was replying to suggested.

Parrot like? well it's facts. 

No complex point Albert, McClaren was sacked. It's a fact.

If you have an proof otherwise that suggests McClaren actually resigned or mutual consent come back to me and I will admit I was wrong. Until then I will go by what the club told us, they sacked him. He didn't leave us like the post I was replying to suggested.

Parrot like? well it's facts. 

Did I ever suggest resigned or mutual consent? We have been told he's been sacked, what we don't know is what happened for that to be the case. 

Did I ever suggest resigned or mutual consent? We have been told he's been sacked, what we don't know is what happened for that to be the case. 

Exactly, so why try and create theories, why has McClaren got to be the bad guy, why are people happy to see him fail. Because he's at the club now that he turned down in January? he would be an absolute fool not to have taken the job after he was sacked. Why are people saying he left us, he didn't we sacked him?

If he wanted out it would make no sense to sack him and have to pay compo, it would make no sense not to allow Newcastle permission to speak to him and us take the compo. Oh because Mel is loaded money doesn't matter to us, Newcastle were skint and couldn't afford the compo people were saying yet they goo and spend £50m in the summer.

Even the DET reported it was understood he didn't want to leave but 2+2=6 right.

I can feel another theory coming on in reply to this and that's great but it's all fairy tale stuff and I'm not one to hold grudges over made up fairy tales. Each to their own tho.

Archived