James Wilson

Ambitious

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there really is 20 teams in for him and we manage to get him here, he won't be coming to sit on the bench. Neil Lennon admitted they're after him in Bolton's press conference earlier. He'd walk into their team and it's local so I can't see him choosing us or Man United allowing him to come here if we didn't promise he'd be a regular

If there really is 20 teams in for him and we manage to get him here, he won't be coming to sit on the bench. Neil Lennon admitted they're after him in Bolton's press conference earlier. He'd walk into their team and it's local so I can't see him choosing us or Man United allowing him to come here if we didn't promise he'd be a regular

Who in their right mind would send a highly rated player to play in a relegation battle under Lennon? Then again, it is Van Gaal we're talking about. 

Who in their right mind would send a highly rated player to play in a relegation battle under Lennon? Then again, it is Van Gaal we're talking about. 

Yeah, I was just using Bolton as an example because he'd walk into their team. I imagine of the apparent 20 teams interested, some of them are promotion contenders and will guarantee him first team football

i dont see the point in signing him.

Either we stick with martin with our improved midfield signings.

Or if we need quicker forwards to partner him we have bent and weimann who are i think are as good as anyone in the division at that. They both just need some game time.

On the other hand, if he can't make it at Derby then what chance does he have at United? 

He needs to prove himself, case and point. If he can prove himself better than Darren Bent then that will go a long way than proving he is better than Emile. 

Archived