James Wilson

Ambitious

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are now linked on Sky Sports in connection with Wilson as a Championship headline. No smoke without fire?

In the past few weeks there has been plenty of smoke without fire, which is why we had about eleventy threads about 'linked' players.

In the past few weeks there has been plenty of smoke without fire, which is why we had about eleventh threads about 'linked' players.

were they on the main page of Sky Sports website? Or links from Twitter and other questionably reliable media blogging etc? We need substantiation here...

were they on the main page of Sky Sports website? Or links from Twitter and other questionably reliable media blogging etc? We need substantiation here...

No idea - perhaps that's because I don't get too hung up things and am just happy waiting and seeing. You may have a point re the source of the smoke - if it's coming from around an oil drum, then I would leg it. If it's coming from an exhaust pipe, probably not.

No idea - perhaps that's because I don't get too hung up things and am just happy waiting and seeing. You may have a point re the source of the smoke - if it's coming from around an oil drum, then I would leg it. If it's coming from an exhaust pipe, probably not.

I tend to ignore anything other than Sky Sports, BBC or Steve Nicholson at the DET. Personally this one excites me a little as I am of the opinion that Bent and Martin could do with a push by knowing they are not without challenge for the striker position, in the same way we now have strong competition in all other areas.

I tend to ignore anything other than Sky Sports, BBC or Steve Nicholson at the DET. Personally this one excites me a little as I am of the opinion that Bent and Martin could do with a push by knowing they are not without challenge for the striker position, in the same way we now have strong competition in all other areas.

Just a little bit off topic Chewbacca, but do you really live in hinges?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIV8jHnfwP8

Why not ? 

If that's aimed at me then I'll tell you this we got Martin Bent Weimann Russell that can play up front so no point for another striker in tbh. 

If that's aimed at me then I'll tell you this we got Martin Bent Weimann Russell that can play up front so no point for another striker in tbh. 

After last season when we ended up with just Russell as an option up front , then the more the merrier ! 

**** or bust this season . Who can predict how the next ten games can pan out? 

This is another good loan signing in the same vein as Bamford and Ibe . 

After last season when we ended up with just Russell as an option up front , then the more the merrier ! 

**** or bust this season . Who can predict how the next ten games can pan out? 

This is another good loan signing in the same vein as Bamford and Ibe . 

As FFP is spread out over a few years now, it definitely won't be bust if we don't go up. We have two years at least.

Archived