James Wilson

Ambitious

He's probably the most like for like change for Martin we've had since Martin joined the club. Obviously they offer slightly different things, but if martin got injured we're gonna need someone like Wilson to come in and play that role.

That was the major loss of last season. Everything broke down when Martin was injured.

Bent, Russell and Weimann just don't offer anything similar.

Like has been said before, Wilson will have to wait for his chance which is good because Martin will finally have some competition.

If Wilson signs, that is.

I guess you've never seen him play?.As close to Martin as Russell.

Good signing, nails it that we will play at least two upfront from now on.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is an ok player to bring off the bench but i think he could struggle with the physicality of the championship. Poor from man utd's side because I'm not sure why they are going to loan him to us knowing he won't start. The last few man utd players we have loaned , lingard and keane , were less than average and I don't trust what Man utd fans say about a player because they overhype everyone. Let's hope I'm wrong.

He is an ok player to bring off the bench but i think he could struggle with the physicality of the championship. Poor from man utd's side because I'm not sure why they are going to loan him to us knowing he won't start. The last few man utd players we have loaned , lingard and keane , were less than average and I don't trust what Man utd fans say about a player because they overhype everyone. Let's hope I'm wrong.

You are wrong. 

We currently have 20 players (including the 2 new guys) who have played at some point this season, plus 3 to that if you include bucko, pearce and dawkins. So adding wilson is there actually any room in the squad for him? 

He's better than all the other strikers we have. 

I guess you've never seen him play?.As close to Martin as Russell.

Good signing, nails it that we will play at least two upfront from now on.

Yeah, I've seen him playing for the Man Utd u21's against Chelsea u21's at old trafford.

To be truthful, he was greeted with passion from the stands but failed to perform on the night.

He plays the same role as Martin, at least in my mind. Only differently...

Basically, he's a better option to have in that number 9 role than any of Russell, Weimann and Bent.

Still never worked out what this means

Dont

F*cking

Here

Please

D*ckhead?

An interesting interpretation, and who am I to suggest that it is not equally valid?

Archived