James Wilson

Ambitious

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's better than all the other strikers we have. 

He's better than all the other strikers we have. 

You are wrong. 

How can you possibly say that before he has even kicked a ball for us? I know you're obsessed with getting as many players as possible but I remember the man utd fans hyping up keane and lingard and they ended up being pretty poor. Saying he is better than martin is ludicrous. The only striker in the championship I'd swap martin for is austin.

How can you possibly say that before he has even kicked a ball for us? I know you're obsessed with getting as many players as possible but I remember the man utd fans hyping up keane and lingard and they ended up being pretty poor. Saying he is better than martin is ludicrous. The only striker in the championship I'd swap martin for is austin.

Well I fell over. 

Dont get so serious lol. 

You will like Wilson I'm sure. 

No way that's he better than Martinho. NOT A CHANCE!!!!! 

Remember that @curtains is one of the crazys... Don't take it too seriously...

:D

I dont understand why some fans are saying "Why do we need another striker"

We had Martin and Bent last season and what happened there? 

We need options up front. To get out if this division you need to have 3 strikers imo. Always thought we were lacking up top.

Watford had it last season with Deeney, Ighalo and Vydra. 

The lad can definately finish. 

Given Man Utds striker situation at the minute im amazed they are letting him out on loan.

We don't need another striker unless, as you say, someone gets injured. The problem last season wasn't that we didn't have sufficient cover, it was that we didn't bring a loan in when the injuries hit.

Archived