Raúl watch

richinspain

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made his league debut for Malaga last night at home against what is a very good Sevilla. Drew 0-0 and a friend who went says the locals made him their star man. Be interesting to see how it all pans out.

Update much appreciated. Hope this turns into a long thread.

My mate works at Moor Farm, to say he didn't fit in would be putting it lightly. Don't think we'll see him here again, good luck to him.

how did he not fit in? Can you give any details? And was it down to him not fitting in or a bit from both sides? There are always two sides when a relationship breaks down!

Well I don't want to start rumours of the back of what I say, only know small second hand bits of information. My mate said he was quite rude, insisted we imported some special oranges from Spain as well. Apparently a senior player had some words for him at one point... Think we are better off out of it, get the cash back and move on.

Well I don't want to start rumours of the back of what I say, only know small second hand bits of information. My mate said he was quite rude, insisted we imported some special oranges from Spain as well. Apparently a senior player had some words for him at one point... Think we are better off out of it, get the cash back and move on.

Would it be pushing you too far to ask which player?

tbf you can get much nicer organges over there

I heard it was special ORANGE inserts from spain !

image.jpg

Archived