Raúl watch

richinspain

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I understand it ,Raul came ranting and raving to Stevey Mac,  SM didn't understand a word ,thought he was demanding oranges and told him to p*ss off,when all Raul wanted to know was where the toilets were,believe this lack of communication between Sm and several defenders was quite evident during most of last season .

As I understand it ,Raul came ranting and raving to Stevey Mac,  SM didn't understand a word ,thought he was demanding oranges and told him to p*ss off,when all Raul wanted to know was where the toilets were,believe this lack of communication between Sm and several defenders was quite evident during most of last season .

Can't tell if serious... I know 100% it didn't happen but can't work out if you think it did or not :lol:

Could you really make up such a thing ????? Lol .the funny thing is now SM is devolving his Geordie accent I believe when at old Trafford last week and asked where the toilets were,some one gave him a bag of oranges.

Did Albentosa carry his heavy imported oranges in his pockets and that's why he was so slow?

In case Raul is reading this, which he might be, I want to clarify:

Nobody believes this silly rumour is true.
Nadie cree que este rumor tonto es cierto .

Archived