Dale Stephens

DcFc Dyycheee

Your an expert on players all of a sudden lol

Stephens sounds good to me 

thanks.

Actually i don't know fck all about stephens, but i do know a bit about ebecilio, and i thought bannon played well last year.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't he from that programme on TV that found england's brightest stars and gave them an opportunity to play for a big club? Bayern munich in this case. Looked a great talent on that programme. Shows that you need to be strong mentality to succeed as a pro

no, you're getting mixed up with blue peter mate.

Neat and tidy footballer - previous injuries, ACL I think, have curtailed his recent career.  Nothing special on face value, but might just need to be playing with better footballers. Unlikely to want to move from Brighton to Derby though. Ain't it a bit sh!te up there :lol:

Neat and tidy footballer - previous injuries, ACL I think, have curtailed his recent career.  Nothing special on face value, but might just need to be playing with better footballers. Unlikely to want to move from Brighton to Derby though. Ain't it a bit sh!te up there :lol:

it's fine - we sent all the idiots down to sussex...;)

Butterfield negotiations are still live  according to Nixon. Final tweekings going on between basic amount and add-ons.

I've not seen the sun article yet but Nixon says it's his story and the original post here says we're going for Stephens instead of Butterfield as we've been knocked back again.

Where does Nixon say we're still in for Butterfield I can't find it on Twitter? 

I've not seen the sun article yet but Nixon says it's his story and the original post here says we're going for Stephens instead of Butterfield as we've been knocked back again.

Where does Nixon say we're still in for Butterfield I can't find it on Twitter? 

https://twitter.com/reluctantnicko/status/634103952410341381

Closest I can find, that we're after 2 or more.

Ermmm... Who?

2.5 million?

We got Thorne for this kind of money. 

Thorne is a different class.

And I have no idea who this guy even is.

Hope its not true.

I suppose that when we took Thorne on loan initially you thought oh good, I know him, I have kept a track on his career and he could be a really good player for us.  Doubt it very much. It is also a bit of a waste of your hope quota to be ruling out things that you have no idea of.

Archived