Antonio

Bris Vegas

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping this is some sort of elaborate smokescreen to divert attention from our real target.

If Antonio is the 'biggie' then we need to buy Nixon a new dictionary.

If you think that a player that scored 14 and assisted 14 last season isn't a big signing your expectations must be ridiculous!

If you think that a player that scored 14 and assisted 14 last season isn't a big signing your expectations must be ridiculous!

I expect us not to smash our transfer record on a player that in all likelihood is going to be sitting on our bench. Seriously, who do you think he's going to be replacing in the first XI?

I expect us not to smash our transfer record on a player that in all likelihood is going to be sitting on our bench. Seriously, who do you think he's going to be replacing in the first XI?

Considering how today went it's very likely that when we get into the swing of things one of our forwards will always be not available or shouldn't really be playing but is because of a lack of options. We are aiming for promotion this season. I want automatics but will be fine with the Play offs. If it's that route we could end up playing another 55 games if we do alright in the cups. That is a lot of matches. But as someone else has suggested, I would go for Alex pritchard after what happened today. 

Sun -

Nottingham Forest are ready to offer Michail Antonio a new deal to fend offDerby.

The Rams are willing to pay £6million as Paul Clement tries for one final marquee signing.

However, Forest have seen off an inquiry from West Brom and will not sell to their neighbours.

Forest plan to give Antonio, 25, a major rise and are checking with the Football League how far they can go under Financial Fair Play.

The hierarchy at the City Ground are adamant he will not go. 

PistoldPete2

I said before our priority should be cover for Thorne, and after Saturday, we definitely need more bodies in midfield. No good having top strikers if we don't create anything. But Saturday also showed our lack of width, so maybe we should look to sign someone like antonio and use the loan market to top up the midfield. 

Your lot must be absolutely stark raving mental if you think fawaz would sell him to you..He wouldnt give you the steam off his piss.:p

Oh boy! A new one!

No, he wouldn't sell him to us and we don't want him.

Your lot must be absolutely stark raving mental if you think fawaz would sell him to you..He wouldnt give you the steam off his piss.:p

This is the eloquence the forum has been missing.

The fact that you don't realise his agent is getting him a bigger contract because he knows he won't be sold is quite funny mind.

Archived