Antonio

Bris Vegas

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you lot underrate him because he plays for Forest. He didn't score 14 goals and get 12 assists by spending last season running around like a headless chicken every game. He's a very talented player in a very poor side. I don't see why we need him when we already have such a strong attack, but I wouldn't complain if he were to sign

They're getting out of the embargo next season as thing stands so us signing one of their players doesn't really change anything. We'd take their best player and leave them with Ward (injury prone), Paterson (sh*te) and Burke (50 years old) as their wingers for the season, wouldn't really call that bailing them out :lol:

you have more faith in fawaz that most of the gumps.  Even if it was guaranteed I can see fawaz screwing it up.

you have more faith in fawaz that most of the gumps.  Even if it was guaranteed I can see fawaz screwing it up.

Hopefully he does, but even if we were to help them out financially, they'd still have to go a full season without Antonio and can only replace him with someone on under 10k a week :lol:

Nixon has ignored most of the questions on him but posted this

@MJRose_: @reluctantnicko any comments on the "Derby bid for Antonio" story, Alan? Thanks

@reluctantnicko: @MJRose_ Can't go there. In more ways than one.

@MJRose_: @reluctantnicko able to any time soon? Tomorrow maybe?

@reluctantnicko: @MJRose_ That's the plan.

Interested to see where this goes, their fans would go nuts if he was sold to us. The #nffc would be a right laugh. 

LTLF would literally blow up :p It's already in meltdown after last nights result FFS, imagine their best player being sold to us too.......where's me popcorn.

Interested to see where this goes, their fans would go nuts if he was sold to us. The #nffc would be a right laugh. 

Really cannot see it happening for this reason.

On the other hand, 'signing' on the pitch next week a la Ian Storey-Moore, before ending up at Manchester United as his career goes down the toilet? Could be a giggle.

It's not happening.

• West Brom bid 5 million and were told to get stuffed
  • Even Fawaz, or at least the numpties that "advise" him, know it would be a PR disaster to sell to Derby
  • This was reported in The Mirror and is likely untrue anyway

I'm hoping this is some sort of elaborate smokescreen to divert attention from our real target.

If Antonio is the 'biggie' then we need to buy Nixon a new dictionary.

Pretty sure a few of his "hints" would mean it couldn't be Antonio, but I'm sure if he signed for ~£5 million people would claim Nixon was right. 

Archived