Antonio

Bris Vegas

Oh boy! A new one!

No, he wouldn't sell him to us and we don't want him.

well said  Tombo  ....    i think weve got to becareful with this GUMP  ...  he did manage to spell  p- - s   correct  ...   oh of course  hes still  DRINKING HIS  ;)

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well thats settled then....Anyway, when your losing nearly all your games this season your new manager can call Carlo Ancellotti for some advice..:lol::lol::D...Us lot predicting that your wheels on your bandwagon will be off in a few weeks.

Very glad we can accommodate.

Well thats settled then....Anyway, when your losing nearly all your games this season your new manager can call Carlo Ancellotti for some advice..:lol::lol::D...Us lot predicting that your wheels on your bandwagon will be off in a few weeks.

Were your wheels ever on? We all saw you lose on the telly and Doggie Freedman sitting there looking clueless already.

Your lot must be absolutely stark raving mental if you think fawaz would sell him to you..He wouldnt give you his team of piss.:p

ftfy

Its pure comedy from your lot isnt it..:thumbsup:

Listen up boys you aint doing jack this season..Your new boss will soon discover that the Sheep Dip festers :)

What do you think to your own prospects this season? Or have you just come to yap about us to distract you from how bad the coming season will be for you lot?

Oh no another deluded Treetard ??. I had one on Twitter Friday night, I think they let them out for the weekend ya know. Go and drool over Jamie Ward - Kenny Burns is in love with him, so much better than Tom Ince. Like I said deluded the lot of em.

You can keep Antonio for me, like I said Friday not worth 2 million never mind 5.

Its pure comedy from your lot isnt it..:thumbsup:

Listen up boys you aint doing jack this season..Your new boss will soon discover that the Sheep Dip festers :)

Not bothered about being promoted this season, because in reality a first role as head coach is gonna take a season to get his head round it.

I assume you are on here as you have already been promoted again...?

Lost count of how many times your wheels were one court case away from falling off.

Your lot must be absolutely stark raving mental if you think fawaz would sell him to you..He wouldnt give you the steam off his piss.:p

Do you still believe Fawaz is good for you? There's some whispers of discontent amongst the older gump faithful about the embarrassment of being run like a back street second hand car lot.

You're one of the happy clappers i take it?

Archived