Antonio

Bris Vegas

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby are going to war with bitter rivals Nottingham Forest by making a £5m bid for Michail Antonio.
Antonio, 25, is Forest’s hottest property and they have already knocked back a bid from West Brom while other Premier League clubs are sniffing.
But Derby boss Paul Clement also wants the exciting winger who scored 14 goals last term and Forest face a battle to keep hold of him this summer.
The clubs are fierce local rivals and Derby’s attempts to snap up Forest’s best player will only turn up the heat between the clubs.
It comes with Forest still under a transfer embargo because of financial difficulties and having had to cut their wage bill to try and meet Financial Fair Play rules in time for the embargo to be lifted next year.
Forest boss Dougie Freedman has insisted that he is under no pressure to sell wither Antonio or Henri Lansbury but losing their prize asset to a bitter rival would really annoy the fans.

The Mirror - I'm guessing one of Nixon's articles. I'm not sure on that though.

Must be the biggie he was on about then? 'interesting' certainly fits the bill there...wouldn't mind the guy, but see more chance of man city letting aguero come to us than forest selling their prize asset

I've just got back from t'pub watching florist, and I confess I'm bladdered. But. 

Antonio is just about all they've ******* got. Strong, quick, direct.

I reckon we've got enough to go up. Just sign the ****** and bench him as a last resort.

Piss them reddog motherfuckers off summat rotten. Aahahhhhhh.

C'mon Brighton. Hic.

I really hope this is true.

apprantly they turned a substancial bid down from W.B.A  for him.....     can you honestly see them selling possibly the best player they have to there bitterest  rivals ...   admit  fawaz  as severe head issues  ...   but is he that stupid to sell Antonio   to us  ,,,,?

Archived