Dyche comments on Shackell transfer

Sam_DCFC_1994

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can he be complaining? They accrued all the Premier League moneys and barely spent last season in order to keep them up. They will receive parachute payments now - and yet he's bitter at us and Boro for spending?

He really needs to shift that chip off his shoulder - or the owners need to shift that bargain basement mentality.

The man is angry. Not about anything specific, just angry. I doubt he'll last the season, a board who don't want to spend, want the manager to not bring too much attention to it. Burnley are not poor, they are just as rich, if not richer than all of us. All this media of "boohoo people with money are driving the price up" is actually saying "I can't buy anyone I want to with the small amount of funds the board is actually allowing me to spend." and is drawing attention to the owners' mentality. Just a matter of time.

The man is angry. Not about anything specific, just angry. I doubt he'll last the season, a board who don't want to spend, want the manager to not bring too much attention to it. Burnley are not poor, they are just as rich, if not richer than all of us. All this media of "boohoo people with money are driving the price up" is actually saying "I can't buy anyone I want to with the small amount of funds the board is actually allowing me to spend." and is drawing attention to the owners' mentality. Just a matter of time.

Becoming pretty obvious that Brett wison, Mel and the guys made an agreement on how much to invest when they met in USA. Looks obvious that we have not spent it yet. My guess £20 million.Invest £20 million to get £130 million even  if we get relegated after Good maths to me.

Dyche is talking absolute b0ll0cks.  His board must be sat on a fortune after hardly spending a penny trying to keep them up last season.  Add in parachute payments for the next three years and they're laughing.  He's trying his best to deflect the fact that nobody is keen to play for them cus it's such a sh!thole of an area and they can't even fill their crappy little ground so can't generate enough turnover to underpin a healthy transfer kitty...  Ginger pr|ck!!!

He's acting like us and Boro are the first ever Championship clubs to spend big and it's our fault the market is this way. He should be mouthing off at Blackburn for spending 8 mil on Rhodes, Forest for spending 8 mil on Assombalonga and Fulham for spending 11 mil on McCormack. We aren't the reason players are costing so much, it's just that ours and Boro's board are willing to keep pace with how the market is going where as Burnley's board refuse to invest their own money (Or as Matt the Burnley fan would say, 'they're being sensible')

He's not angry, not much bitter either. He's just talking to his players, playing the "us against them" card, and putting the pressure on us.

It's mind games. Stop rising to it.

He's trying to do a Mourinho but he's not very good at it, because I find it difficult to see how this won't spur us and Boro on against them now.

He's not angry, not much bitter either. He's just talking to his players, playing the "us against them" card, and putting the pressure on us.

It's mind games. Stop rising to it.

He's trying to do a Mourinho but he's not very good at it, because I find it difficult to see how this won't spur us and Boro on against them now.

Still don't think he'll last long doing it.

not entirely sure but according to Radio Derby it is possible with the right antenna (and contacts in the resistance ) to receive match commentary 

Can Radio Derby also reach other mythical locations like "Narnia", "Middle Earth" and "the nice area of Nottingham"?

I'm not too sure myself - just realised I have misspelt that...good first impression.  I'm keeping it though, might grow on me

Keep it, it has character. I'll always call you Shrie, makes you unique.

Welcome to dcfcfans :)

Can Radio Derby also reach other mythical locations like "Narnia", "Middle Earth" and "the nice area of Nottingham"?

unfortunately those locations have oppressive regimes with myriad of jamming systems including fridge magnets, thus they remain deaf to the voice of truth ( and, can you believe it ? )  never heard Craig Rammage's dulcet tones  !

Archived