James McClean - More Controversy

Scott129

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, new phone and it doesn't know the word mardy yet.... It even offers up Mars instead...? 

Anyway Sunderland-mardy kids. 

where I work now, they pull apart every part of my Derby dialect and substitute for something bizarre. I just wondered if you meant Mardy the first time, but then the latter times I wondered if it was something new.

where I work now, they pull apart every part of my Derby dialect and substitute for something bizarre. I just wondered if you meant Mardy the first time, but then the latter times I wondered if it was something new.

I never knew that mardy wasn't a universal English word until I moved to Switzerland. My soft southern cockney friends all think it is the most northern word ever, but then they are all mardy ******. 

What traditions would they be - internment without trial, invasion and occupation of a foreign country for 325 years, turning the machine guns on a sporting crowd indiscriminately at Croke Park during the Dublin v Tipperary gaelic football match in 1920, or do you just mean allowing over 1 million Irish people to die during the Great Famine of 1845-1849?

aghhh the good old days :ph34r:

what's this word 'marry' you keep using? in this context..

I'm baffled too

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Seen much worse. If McClean played for us we would all be booing the Bournemouth player.

I would have understood the stick he got if he tried to kneecap him

17 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Am I the only one who thinks that  tackle was superb?

I've done it mesen on a Sunday morning and felt great as I strolled off for an early bath.

Seriously, for anyone who's played football at any level, to take some ****** out like that is very satisfying.

I had the opportunity for 1 yesterday morning, right good 50-50, until I realised there were gonna be 2 of them that wanted to put get a 2 footed challenge on me, left them to take each other out. As they thundered into each other gave them a "great challenge, cheers for the ball" and laughed as I ran off with it :lol: Referee was gonna give a free kick to them anorl, until he realised they were on the same team (still surprised he didn't though)

Archived