James McClean - More Controversy

Scott129

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do think hes a bit of a d*** but, it sounds like he was getting lots of abuse throughout the game from the sunderland fans, presumably because of his actions and also probably to do with the fact he used to play for them.

Its probably not right that he went and 'pumped his fists' towards the sunderland fans, but this is what annoys me about football fans, they seem to think because they are a fan they have the right to dish out whatever abuse they want, and if a player so much as looks at them wrong they then the bottom lip starts wobbling and they get all angry cause he dared give them a bit of their own medicine.

Danny graham couldn't hit a barn door when he was at derby. Did he lay one on this Irish guy? I'd forgotten about McLean how come he's playing in the premier league after getting relegated twice at Wigan? 

I didn't have a single piece of input into the creating of the Irish conflict neither did anybody alive today. 

Certain few(ok more than a few) members of the British establishment haven't done the issue much good since I fully agree. But I haven't done anything. So by doing the turny back thing he is implying, in my mind, all Brits are to blame.

Isn't labelling people wholistically that way  similar to saying all people of a certain group are suicide bombers, or drug dealers?? That's socially taboo yeah?

It's how I feel anyhow. Westministers failings mate, not mine.

Archived