Jake Buxton

DCFC1388

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me I sell keogh and keep buxton as he is better defander.

I think Keoghs better... Don't get me wrong Bucko has grafted to get to where he's at.... But I still think Keogh is classier...

To sodding newcastle or anyone else who wants him good bye keogh you will not be missed.

I would miss him! In my opinion we should do all we can to keep Keogh, he was our best / most consistent defender this past season. 

However I wouldn't blame Keogh for wanting to leave when he gets treatment like this from some fans...

No buxton is better he passes the ball better and braver willing put his body on the line were keogh panics and cost us no end of points keogh has to go.

Keogh is a better passer then bucko, and he certainly puts his body on the line, if keoghs singlehandedly costs us no end of points then name a few 

To sodding newcastle or anyone else who wants him good bye keogh you will not be missed.

so keoghs good enough for premier league football but not for us? Great logic

Keogh is a better passer then bucko, and he certainly puts his body on the line, if keoghs singlehandedly costs us no end of points then name a few 

so keoghs good enough for premier league football but not for us? Great logic

It's B4's logic. Last season he said we needed to get behind everyone in the team, except Warnock, and even at the end of the season he decided to start supporting Warnock. Now it's a new season, I'm not sure what Keogh has done to deserve his stick. It obviously B4 isn't supporting Keogh now.

To say Keogh doesn't put his body on the line is insane, like you don't actually see any of the games insane. Criticise him all you want but he is always the first to get in front of everything. He's saved us a load of times with his blocks.

Jake is the best cb at the club right now, best at defending, heading, tackling, blocking, distribution and goal threat at t'other end. Add to that his leadership skills, bravery and physical strength he's the one cb we'd miss the most imo.

The one thing PC might not have fully realised yet is the sheer physical intensity of the Championship, i hope he waits until at least January before he decides to sell him just to be sure we don't need him.

If he does go, i'll cry like a baby. He is probably the most likeable player for many, many years.

Jake is the best cb at the club right now, best at defending, heading, tackling, blocking, distribution and goal threat at t'other end. Add to that his leadership skills, bravery and physical strength he's the one cb we'd miss the most imo.

The one thing PC might not have fully realised yet is the sheer physical intensity of the Championship, i hope he waits until at least January before he decides to sell him just to be sure we don't need him.

If he does go, i'll cry like a baby. He is probably the most likeable player for many, many years.

he's also the best at pulling the wool over fans eyes with his commitment. 

Blimey Uttox - you had a touch of the vapours buddy.  Never met him, so can't vouch for his "likeability" but he does seem a genuine top guy.  However, if Jake is the best CB at our club then we have serious, serious issues to address  Considering everything you say, why would you say that there has never been any apparent interest in him from other clubs and given that he apparently is not seen as the future by PC why is it only Brum apparently sniffing around and at a figure of £1m or (likely) less.  I can see why you, Dav, Eddie, and a few others really love this guy, but he isn't really much better than most average championship defenders.

Archived