Matthew Lowton

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

really we are after villa rejects some people need an injection of reality

​We're in the Championship. Our star forward is a reject from Norwich City, we've got a Burton Albion reject as a senior team player, a two-time POTY winner signed from Kilmarnock, and our best player in the second half of last season was a player who barely scraped half a dozen appearances for Hull, who have since been relegated.

If you think signing Villa "rejects" is below us, I don't think it's "some people" who need an injection of reality.

really we are after villa rejects some people need an injection of reality

Indeed. Our whole squad are rejects, we signed them from teams that were prepared to let them go, were so ****. 

We really need an injection of reality here……we are doomed, I'll get the razors you bring the wrists. 

​We're in the Championship. Our star forward is a reject from Norwich City, we've got a Burton Albion reject as a senior team player, a two-time POTY winner signed from Kilmarnock, and our best player in the second half of last season was a player who barely scraped half a dozen appearances for Hull, who have since been relegated.

If you think signing Villa "rejects" is below us, I don't think it's "some people" who need an injection of reality.

​Amen.

How can people expect us to sign players who are premiership quality who a)Would drop down a division

and b)would be allowed to leave for a price we could afford. 

Some people are really deluded

Weimann and Lowton are both good players! Any team in the championship would snap them up.

Benteke for villa is like Martin to us, and they build the team around him. Villa have also got the young lad Grelish,Sinclair and N Zogbia etc.. Who seem to have performed better and have kept there places.. Doesn't mean weimann isnt a good player. 

I actually thought Weimann always looked exciting and a threat when I saw him play..

As for Lowton, Kind of the same situation. Except I think Sherwood must of worked with Hutton at Spurs and obviously favours him over Lowton, But again, Woud walk into any team in the champ. 

I would be majorly excited if this was true.

Don't think I've ever agreed with anything so strongly I think both of them would walk into our first team 

Don't think I've ever agreed with anything so strongly I think both of them would walk into our first team 

Really? Over your whole lifetime this debate about a couple of Villa rejects had produced your strongest ever feelings! Bloody eck!

Steve Nicholson was asked about Lowton on twitter earlier. 

His response was "Derby already have 2 right backs"

So I dont think Lowton will be happening anytime soon. If at all. 

We've actually got three right-backs, but hey-ho. 

I'm sure between Ssewankambo, Shotton and Christie we've got enough to stay up. 

His response was "Derby already have awful 2 right backs"

​FTFY

Really? Over your whole lifetime this debate about a couple of Villa rejects had produced your strongest ever feelings! Bloody eck!

Haha okay I got a bit carried away, just read all the comments through and was getting annoyed at people already moaning about premier league players we haven't even signed yet

Well that's a bit ****. I reckon along with the defensive midfielder, right back was our problem position last season. Bucko, Keogh and Forsyth didn't look bad at all when they had Wisdom and Thorne in there. Oh well, at least I can lower my expectations about the defence getting sorted. 

Y4es but he can walk the dog and is good in the garden as well, also cuts and trims trees shrubs etc..

Shotton isn't a full back.

Archived