Matthew Lowton

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any idea on reliability of the source?  

He only previously shared news reports. Inactive for a while, now seems to be purporting to have additional 'ITK' knowledge. I wouldn't take him seriously. 

We'd slip out of the title, and automatic race if we played all these U21s people are suggesting. Lowton, for me, indicates title desire and PL preparation; whereas Ssewankambo as a starting RB would be preparation for League 1 football.

For me, Hanson and Calero are ready for the challenge. I haven't seen Rawson so wouldn't know - I can't see anyone else making it this year.

​We're in the Championship. Our star forward is a reject from Norwich City, we've got a Burton Albion reject as a senior team player, a two-time POTY winner signed from Kilmarnock, and our best player in the second half of last season was a player who barely scraped half a dozen appearances for Hull, who have since been relegated.

If you think signing Villa "rejects" is below us, I don't think it's "some people" who need an injection of reality.

Not like you to jump on people?

We'd slip out of the title, and automatic race if we played all these U21s people are suggesting. Lowton, for me, indicates title desire and PL preparation; whereas Ssewankambo as a starting RB would be preparation for League 1 football.

For me, Hanson and Calero are ready for the challenge. I haven't seen Rawson so wouldn't know - I can't see anyone else making it this year.

​Exactly my thoughts as well. In the past 4 or 5 years we've had 3 players from our u21s who've properly challenged for a role in the first team squad, Hughes, Hendrick and Bennett. Now all of a sudden people are suggesting 6 or 7 will challenge this year alone! :blink:

​i saw him come on as sub in the u21s. Your name for him 25% too long.

​Right , here we go. I was suggesting w@nk would be a more appropriate name. Using that as a base, wanko is 25% too long. 

If i was to use 20% i would have said you should take 20% off his name to get to a better name for him. I didn't because it's longer. Brevity is the soul of wit. 

​Right , here we go. I was suggesting w@nk would be a more appropriate name. Using that as a base, wanko is 25% too long. 

If i was to use 20% i would have said you should take 20% off his name to get to a better name for him. I didn't because it's longer. Brevity is the soul of wit. 

You are in very real danger of posters thinking you are 50% more than a w@nk. I of course would not be one of those.

Archived