SIGNED: Andreas Weimann

Ambitious

Andreas Weimann signing prediction  

161 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Its going to be "Super super Andre, super super Andre, super Andre, Super Andreas Weimann"

The Derby player chant album, featuring such classics as...

​There's only 1 Andi Weimann

Super, Super Andi Weimann

Andi Weimann is a Ram

And finally...

Duh Duh Duh Duh, Andi Weimann

Everytime I've seen Weimann, I've thought his looked very good. I'm not saying that's the case, but he's a signing that gives me a lot of hope. 

In the Championship, he should be able to get goals, gain confidence and we'll hopefully see the best of him.

I have a lot of confidence this signing will be a huge boost to our promotion hopes.

DERBY County are closing in on the signing of Aston Villa forward Andreas Weimann.

Weimann has a year left to run on his contract with Villa and could join the Rams for around £2m.

The 23-year-old Austrian international has fallen out of favour at Villa Park and is in line to bolster Derby's attacking options.

The Rams have already made three summer signings so far - striker Darren Bent, defender Alex Pearce and goalkeeper Scott Carson.

Read more: http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-Rams-closing-Aston-Villa-forward/story-26699306-detail/story.html#ixzz3d7xa4Ocg 

As the franchise for X Men is perhaps running a bit thin then perhaps Y Men such as Andreas could fill the gap.

Whyman should ask a lot of questions of Championship defenders

£2 million is a big signing for the Rams but Paul Pogba who United let go, will cost an utter mountain of money if he goes to City,. 

As the franchise for X Men is perhaps running a bit thin then perhaps Y Men such as Andreas could fill the gap.

Whyman should ask a lot of questions of Championship defenders

£2 million is a big signing for the Rams but Paul Pogba who United let go, will cost an utter mountain of money if he goes to City,. 

Paul Pogba, pah. Not fit to comb Joey Barton's hair.

Archived