b1dd91c6872278b897b2322c541d361a.png

I'd be tempted to go with the safer 4-2-3-1

8f4f41f191688d38c1021057886ffe24.png

Dont start Martin and Bent as it gives us no options if its going tits up

​what 3-2-4-1 - with Bent in goal and grant up front lol

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wair for this, our biggest game of the season. Hoping I don't see forsyth at centre back and christie at right back. Warnock at defensive midfield should have happened a long time ago. I'd have to say Mac missed a trick with that one. Reading will be dangerous, I hope mccleary doesn't play like he normally does against us. Hope the ipro is rocking and positive, with no negativity passed on to the players. It will no doubt be a game of patience and we need to stick with them throughout. COYR we can do this!!!!!!

Sith Happens

Feel more positive now that might have a DM playing! Play bent to start, hopefully get a couple of goals up then bring Chrissy Martin on at about 60 minutes to hold the ball up....

4-0 win today!!! COYR!!!!

Martin will not be fully fit again till next season according to Paul Simpson so I wouldn't expect Martin to start another game this season but they are hoping they can get him on for 30 mins or so. Rawson on the bench.

Will be interesting seeing Warnock in dmc position, if it goes well this game it might be the glue that

we need to balance the team for the playoffs.  Am hoping he plays the position in a similar way to Eustace

Will be interesting seeing Warnock in dmc position, if it goes well this game it might be the glue that

we need to balance the team for the playoffs.  Am hoping he plays the position in a similar way to Eustace

So he'll pick up two yellow cards by half time then. Can't wait. 

Archived