Bent

I would go for...

Grant

Shotton - Keogh - Albentosa - Forsyth

Hanson

Dawkins     Hughes

Ince                                       Russell

Martin

I'm praying we don't bottle it, again. The fans quite simply HAVE to get behind the team, as we've seen what happens when we start becoming anxious (Forest, Birmingham, Norwich). We need to sing from the first minute to the last, whether we're 1-0 down or 5-0 up. You rams.

Well, we will concede at least 2 via stupid individual mistakes and all around crap defending as this seems to be the norm with Derby now, everybody including Mac just kind of accepts it's going to happen. We will go 2 down, bring it back to 2-2 thanks to Ince (again) and hope Wolves and Brentford slip up. 

Well, we will concede at least 2 via stupid individual mistakes and all around crap defending as this seems to be the norm with Derby now, everybody including Mac just kind of accepts it's going to happen. We will go 2 down, bring it back to 2-2 thanks to Ince (again) and hope Wolves and Brentford slip up. 

​Such negativity. Exactly the kind of mindset that isn't needed right now. Even if we draw it won't matter if Wolves and/or Brentford win, unless they smash 16 or 20 goals in without reply. Fill that half empty glass up a little, mate.

We've played well against Reading every time this season so far, and although we slipped up in the FA Cup against them (we would've easily beaten them without Warnock getting sent off IMO), they certainly didn't impress me enough to think they'll beat us again.

I'm praying we don't bottle it, again. The fans quite simply HAVE to get behind the team, as we've seen what happens when we start becoming anxious (Forest, Birmingham, Norwich). We need to sing from the first minute to the last, whether we're 1-0 down or 5-0 up. You rams.

​How i would love to see you score one of your free kicks again.

(FYI i do realise you are not actually idiakez but you are as close as I will ever get)

​If we draw 2-2 it doesn't make a difference how Wolves and Brentford do unless they win about 15-0..

​That doesn't make for good reading. 

I do have a horrible feeling about Saturday. I'm hoping it's just wind. 

I've been positive or tried to be most of the season but i am with you, do not feel great for this weekend

Just put the phone down from Shteve and its,

Grant

Christie  Keogh  Albentosa   Forsyth

Hanson

Hughes  Hendrick

Ince                    Russell

Bent

But your feelings are irrelevant and unconnected to the future unless your tense feeling is echoed by others and it starts to affect the players during the game. In other words you can help or hinder....... It's your choice.

​Soooo if we bottle it, it will because certain fans have a horrible feeling we'll bottle it?

Archived