Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally I'm disappointed in Tom.

He should have taken the time to look at this thread, realise it was a long way short of the 'George Thorne saga' and mulled the deal over for a bit - a record signing needs a record thread!

Either that or he saw the puns and thought '**** that' gimme the contract quick :p

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't tell whether you're trolling at this point or not...

Ince is the difference between 1st and 2nd at this stage, in my opinion. Without Ince, I would still have hoped for automatics given the quality within the squad already...

I hoped for that at the start of last season!?! 

How can they criticise his attitude? :lol:

Signed for Premier League Hull, wasn't played so dropped a division to get football at Forest and Derby when he could quite easily just have sat on their bench picking up his pay cheque each week. Season ends and Hull get relegated. Bruce now wants to keep him despite deeming him not good enough last season. Ince decides to leave to join the club who gave him a chance and let him play in his natural position

What an awful attitude Ince has :whistle:

Some of you are getting like Leeds fans the way everyone who leaves us was suddenly **** all along.

He's exactly the kind of player our squad has lacked for years, he would have done a job in the PL if given a chance, and that doesn't mean played as a target man in 3 games and then loaned out, he'll do a job in the PL in the future too.

I know some people like to pretend everythhngs brilliant all the time, but all we're doing is getting rid of the exact type of players we needed to keep.

There are actually some sensible people on that board. ^^ That's one of the moderators. ^^ 

I'd swap Grant for Albentosa, I for one am sure he will come good this year!

Albentosa is probably the better keeper :-)

joke?

Archived