Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't see this posted yet. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/hull-city-boss-steve-bruce-5998367

Mirror says Steve Bruce is "livid" that Ince was allowed to leave, and that Hull should have blocked the transfer. 

Translation: "I've had enough of this job so I'll say something inflammatory about the ownership, get myself fired, have a paid holiday, and then take over Newcastle when they fire Steve McClaren in December."

Didn't see this posted yet. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/hull-city-boss-steve-bruce-5998367

Mirror says Steve Bruce is "livid" that Ince was allowed to leave, and that Hull should have blocked the transfer. 

Translation: "I've had enough of this job so I'll say something inflammatory about the ownership, get myself fired, have a paid holiday, and then take over Newcastle when they fire Steve McClaren in December."

Just trying to save face there.

Really good interview on Ramsplayer. Says there's some good players coming in and that he's going to score a hat-trick at Bolton.

I would love it if he scores hat trick against Hull and Forest for some reasons. 

well yes, they have, however, how on earth Whittingham remotely similar to Ince? Been about 5 years since Whittingham has played on the wing. 

Think Bruce has seen the Hull fans saying that now they've sold Ince they need to spend the money wisely, and disregarded their advice entirely.

Morrison was one of the players not good enough to get on the pitch when we played them off the park at Wembley....

Doubtful he'd even make our bench, let alone the first XI. If they're pinning their hopes on him then I guess they're already conceding a mid-table finish.

lol they think that ravel will destroy our defence. I'd like to see him on the field first. He will probably be in prison half way through the season

They're thick as fk :lol:

Archived