Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They are not very happy. Maybe we should send them some jokes to cheer them up. 

"We want players that are hungry"

Everyone down to the bookies pronto! Hull to sign Andy Reid! :thumbsup:

25p transfer fee, followed by a £4,749,999.75 Pizza Hut tab.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are not very happy. Maybe we should send them some jokes to cheer them up. 

How about this:

"He that would go to sea for pleasure, would go to Hull for a pastime"

Or this:

"Like a bat out of Hull, he'll be gone when the morning comes.."

That should cheer them up.

Can see this being a huge dent to Hull, they need to replace tom with a player of at least the same quality which in this league is almost impossible especially for less than £5m. This will make Hulls bigger players question the clubs ambition and maybe want to jump ship.

Bruce out before Christmas 

Why do they need to replace someone who barely played for them? They need to replace McShane and Quinn who they released. They were in the team.

Anyone in any walk of life with any confidence, who knows their own worth always gets put into the 'bad attitude' category. I think it's a British thing!

It is. The British are expected to be self-depreciative, surprised when praised and just shrug off every failure as if it's common place. Anything that breaks the norm is arrogant, has a bad attitude, and is generally disliked by everyone when they haven't met them but know of them.

Also, if anyone sees their wife/girlfriend having a conversation with any person like this they get incredibly jealous.

There are actually some sensible people on that board. ^^ That's one of the moderators. ^^ 

I for one am glad that I am a member of a forum where all the moderators are idiots. It's a great comfort.

PistoldPete2

Know good us scoring goals for fun, if we are still leaking them in at the other end!

Defence requires sorting out, looking at that QPR thread, even those plonkers know our defence is a bit dodgy!

tbf we have signed three defensive players. 

I for one am glad that I am a member of a forum where all the moderators are idiots. It's a great comfort.

If the moderator is sensible, and everyone who isn't a moderator is an idiot, that is a dictatorship.

Have a feeling this is an incey wincey lie...

told ya !!

I'll be honest mate i'm 46 and not even sure what ITK means not going to lose sleep over whether you believe me or not no offence intended we're all Derby .. It happened just thought i'd share it 

In fairness, do we know what that room is used for? They might pull that sofa out of a cupboard for the photoshoot and it's a normal office the rest of the time.

Bunch of office workers grouped in the corner, waiting for them to hurry up and finish.

i hope you're right....not that the alternative scenario fills me with confidence.

the table is too low....its an ebay glass top coffee table.....and the pens are shocking.

come on Sam .....pull you're bloody socks up.

i hope you're right....not that the alternative scenario fills me with confidence.

the table is too low....its an ebay glass top coffee table.....and the pens are shocking.

come on Sam .....pull you're bloody socks up.

They're refurbishing the changing rooms. I think that's a good start, don't you?

They're refurbishing the changing rooms. I think that's a good start, don't you?

excellent....i've already praised that decision......however it depends.....hopefully Mel doesn't let Mrs Morris pick all the colours and fabrics.

excellent....i've already praised that decision......however it depends.....hopefully Mel doesn't let Mrs Morris pick all the colours and fabrics.

Mrs.Morris might be a genius in that regard! You really need to open your mind a little. What if preventing her from picking the colours and fabrics costs us points due to losing out on morale the lads could gain from her utter genius!

Archived