Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Another good thing about having Ince is the media attention he draws, at the moment he's had a lot of negative press but a couple of good years and the media will be pointing it out, and positive press focused on Ince while he plays for Derby = positive press for Derby. Also nice to have a talking point at the club other than Will Hughes. 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about the bit where they think ravel is much better than ince :lol:Yes Ravel is a good talent but if Ferguson couldn't get Ravel playing his best football then I really doubt that Chris "we need more black managers in the game" Ramsey will.

they like there wrong uns do qpr. Just look at Ravel looks like he likes his women beating

"I love the low key approach this time, we get Morrison that's potentially the equal of the Ince capture, plus we wouldn't have to put up with Ince senior."

Morrison? Low key?

Just a thug who's been released from pretty much every club he's been at due to bad behaviour, pretty low key if you ask me

"I love the low key approach this time, we get Morrison that's potentially the equal of the Ince capture, plus we wouldn't have to put up with Ince senior."

Morrison? Low key?

Reckon they must mean his singing voice.

Bookies seem to be making us favourites to go up... Can't help hulls chances sleeping ince to us, but still think they will be a threat if they keep their other best players. Also do think we need to strngthen defensively. 

Know good us scoring goals for fun, if we are still leaking them in at the other end!

Defence requires sorting out, looking at that QPR thread, even those plonkers know our defence is a bit dodgy!

Dear me

Surface mounted power and data sockets on a wall behind a seat where they'll never be needed.

We need to shape up if we want to be an exemplar club.

Dear me

Surface mounted power and data sockets on a wall behind a seat where they'll never be needed.

We need to shape up if we want to be an exemplar club.

In fairness, do we know what that room is used for? They might pull that sofa out of a cupboard for the photoshoot and it's a normal office the rest of the time.

Bunch of office workers grouped in the corner, waiting for them to hurry up and finish.

The amount of people that think Ince has a bad attitude is astounding. You could ask them to back it up with evidence, but my guess is because he likes doing step overs and.... well, you know my thoughts :lol:

Anyone in any walk of life with any confidence, who knows their own worth always gets put into the 'bad attitude' category. I think it's a British thing!

Archived