Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although it's been looking more likely over the last week or so, I'm still genuinely surprised that he's stepped down to the Championship, given the mini-fuss about him not wanting to play for the England U21s because he was aiming  for the senior squad. Absolutely thrilled he has chosen us though!

Which triggers a trivia question

Who was the last Championship outfield player to represent England in the senior squad?

Steve Bull?

(not championship then though)

or did Nugent get his cap while in the championship?

I would HATE to be a defender in the Championship against a frontline of:

Martin

Russell Ince Weimann

Hughes Thorne 

Good grief, cheers Mel and Sam. 

If we were in the Premier League with that front line I'd be over the moon.

One other thing - this isn't a Mac bash - but it clearly wasn't his influence that Tom enjoyed here if a) he came here under Clement and b) the rumours about Newcastle trying to sign him were true.  The Geordies are in meltdown that they couldn't even lure Tom Ince to them. 

One other thing - this isn't a Mac bash - but it clearly wasn't his influence that Tom enjoyed here if a) he came here under Clement and b) the rumours about Newcastle trying to sign him were true.  The Geordies are in meltdown that they couldn't even lure Tom Ince to them. 

Clearly its what is taking place behind the scenes that is attracting players,

I'm annoyed and happy at the same time,

Spent ages waiting on this with bated breath and then they announce it when I'm in a meeting. Typical!

Very happy with it though, was never in any doubt he was coming. Will be very important for us this year.

Archived