Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fantastic signing. £4.75 million is a good deal for me. Even if we don't get promoted that's still a good deal for such a talent in today's market. 

If we do get promoted then it will come out as one of our best monetary worth signings in history. 

This summer has been the best I can remember for signings since Deano & Wrighty came in or Biano, Eranio & Wanchope!! A few more and it may be the best in my memory. 

Thanks and congrats to Sam & Mel as well, seriously, I know it's your job, but it is great to be a Derby fan with the helm being taken care of and moved to the next level! 

Great news,the cherry on top of the cake has arrived lol,I said this would be a great signing,so glad it's happen,a front line of Martin,Bent,Ince,Wiemann,and Russell  to choose from that is quality . I can not wait for the season to start.

PistoldPete2

Whoohoo just finished work... Heard we've signed ince. Happy Friday... With incey wincey we can climb up that spout. Just need a couple more players or am I being greedy? 

Can see this being a huge dent to Hull, they need to replace tom with a player of at least the same quality which in this league is almost impossible especially for less than £5m. This will make Hulls bigger players question the clubs ambition and maybe want to jump ship.

Bruce out before Christmas 

Great news about Tom.

Let's not raise the trophy just yet until we know who's leaving.

We also have to wait and see who lines up for us in defence.

Christie   Shotton Albentosa Warnock anyone?

My glass stays half full til May! 

Wonderfully talented player. Like Bent and Weimann, we've got to fit him into a successful team which we couldn't last year. Paul Clement has the potential, but he's the key factor.

Anyway, not of caution over. It's Friday, the suns out, we've just broken our transfer record and I'm sooooooo on the piss.

Come on you Rams.

PistoldPete2

Bookies seem to be making us favourites to go up... Can't help hulls chances sleeping ince to us, but still think they will be a threat if they keep their other best players. Also do think we need to strngthen defensively. 

Love the bit about if we go up we'll be cack. Bit like them last year then.

What about the bit where they think ravel is much better than ince :lol:Yes Ravel is a good talent but if Ferguson couldn't get Ravel playing his best football then I really doubt that Chris "we need more black managers in the game" Ramsey will.

Archived