Derby County vs Blackpool

Carl Sagan

Starting 11 confirmed.

Grant; Shotton, Keogh, Whitbread, Warnock; Dawkins, Hendrick, Bryson; Ince, Bent, Lingard.

I really hope this means we get to see Dawkins behind Bent but I'm almost sure it will be lingard down the centre.

No martin on the bench either

** Owen bradley says we are playing 433 so dawkins must be playing in midfield

I like the look of Bryson and Hendrick in midefield together.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Starting 11 confirmed.

Grant; Shotton, Keogh, Whitbread, Warnock; Dawkins, Hendrick, Bryson; Ince, Bent, Lingard.

I really hope this means we get to see Dawkins behind Bent but I'm almost sure it will be lingard down the centre.

No martin on the bench either

** Owen bradley says we are playing 433 so dawkins must be playing in midfield

​Quite attacking then. Can't see any of those playing a CDM role although obviously Bryson and Hendrick won't be allowed to push on as much as if the third midfielder was Thorne/Omar/Eustace.

Bryson Hendrick

Dawkins

Ince Bent Lingard

???

I'm around, though watching Atletico vs Real Madrid.

No idea how the game has gone, but from a statistical point of view Simon Dawkins at CM is doing well.

92% pass success, 48 touches, two key passes - our best by a mile in possession.

But he has no goals or assists - so he's probably playing rubbish and doesn't offer anything to most of the guys on here.

I'm around, though watching Atletico vs Real Madrid.

No idea how the game has gone, but from a statistical point of view Simon Dawkins at CM is doing well.

92% pass success, 48 touches, two key passes - our best by a mile in possession.

But he has no goals or assists - so he's probably playing rubbish and doesn't offer anything to most of the guys on here.

​Hendrick and Bryson are CM?

Archived