Derby County vs Blackpool

Carl Sagan

A lot of people predicting draws on the prediction thread, even seen the odd loss. Has our confidence sunk that low? I know anyone can beat anyone in this league but Blackpool at home is a banker for nearly everyone in the league? Surely? They've not won a single away game all season.

If we do lose tonight I'd rather we not make the play-offs. Save ourselves the trouble.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My team vx Blackpool

Grnat

Keogh

Albentosa

Whitbread

Forsyth

Hanson

Bryson

Dawkins

Martin

Bent

Ward

Subbs:

Christe

Warnock

Hendrick

Russell

Bunjako

Roos.

​Dumbass.

Starting 11 confirmed.

Grant; Shotton, Keogh, Whitbread, Warnock; Dawkins, Hendrick, Bryson; Ince, Bent, Lingard.

I really hope this means we get to see Dawkins behind Bent but I'm almost sure it will be lingard down the centre.

No martin on the bench either

** Owen bradley says we are playing 433 so dawkins must be playing in midfield

No Fozzy. No Albentosa either.

Dunno how I feel about this team.  Dunno what else he could have done.  Dunno much tbh. 

Why do we insist on over-using our key players to the point of their injury reoccurring? They said that Martin stayed on longer than advised and longer than he probably could v Brentford. Why?

​Might be linked to Russell coming off at half time as he was unwell, not expecting to make that change

​Might be linked to Russell coming off at half time as he was unwell, not expecting to make that change

​We could have left Bryson on and taken Martin off for Lingard. I know we needed a way back into the game but Martin offered very little for the last 20. You could see he was struggling a lot. Whatever the situation I'd have him sit out Saturday too. We WILL need Martin if we are to have any chance of promotion through the play-offs.

Archived