Derby County v Watford

PrivateDerby

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

International break has come at a good time, allow a few players to get a rest which is needed and get a few players who have injuries to get back to fitness. 

Hopefully try and get a friendly arranged in a weeks time which Thorne and Martin could take part in to get them that bit sharper?

That's what I'd do on football manager anyway 

I liked the look of the 4-2-3-1 last night, but I feel 4-3-3 is our best formation with the right personal. Presuming Martin and Thorne are back heres the team I’d pick...

Grant

Forsyth      Keogh     Albentosa     Christie

Thorne

Hughes             Bryson

Ince                                               Russell

Martin

Picked Bryso over Hendrick as he played well last night so warrants another start. Also, we know when he is on form he does link up with Martin very well so I’m hoping he will replicate that good form we saw last season!

3-2 win for the Rams!

I liked the look of the 4-2-3-1 last night, but I feel 4-3-3 is our best formation with the right personal. Presuming Martin and Thorne are back heres the team I’d pick...

Grant

Forsyth      Keogh     Albentosa     Christie

Thorne

Hughes             Bryson

Ince                                               Russell

Martin

Picked Bryso over Hendrick as he played well last night so warrants another start. Also, we know when he is on form he does link up with Martin very well so I’m hoping he will replicate that good form we saw last season!

3-2 win for the Rams!

Archived