Derby County v Watford

PrivateDerby

My change in profile picture shows my optimism for this match. 

Nah, I think we can get a result. Providing the whole squad is fit we will probably go back to:

Grant

Christie Keogh Albentosa Forsyth

Thorne

Hughes Hendrick

Ince                               Lingard

Martin

I would quite like to see this though, think it has huge potential:

Grant

Christie Keogh Albentosa Forsyth

Thorne Hughes

Ince            Martin        Lingard

Bent

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way is he a class above hes always panicked and really poor at distribution .

Why are people so anti Shotton and Warnock they are good footballers in their own right  

We can't afford the time with Forsyth and Christie they were responsible for the defeats against Boro and Wolves 

PS I don't see this Johnny Russell hype either And I'm worried about Grants form also 

Not really when both players (Hendrick & Bryson) have been inconsistent this season. I rate them both and when they're on form they are quality goalscoring midfielders. Bryson played well v Wolves so IMO deserves a start ahead of Hendrick.

... and yeah, looking back Russell didn’t have the best of games did he? I’ll replace him with Lingard. He had a good game!

International break has come at a good time, allow a few players to get a rest which is needed and get a few players who have injuries to get back to fitness. 

Hopefully try and get a friendly arranged in a weeks time which Thorne and Martin could take part in to get them that bit sharper?

That's what I'd do on football manager anyway 

Grant

Christie Keogh Raul Forsyth

Thorne

Hughes Bryson

Ince Martin Russell

Bench: Roos, Shotton, Bucko/Eustace (fitness) Hendrick, Lingard, Dawks, Bent

Fills me with confidence, especially after the weekends results following our loss we can definitely still make it although it will be difficult. Here's hoping to ending the winless run here, making up ground on a promotion rival then winning our last six and hoping for the best!

Grant

Christie Keogh Raul Forsyth

Thorne

Hughes Bryson

Ince Martin Russell

Bench: Roos, Shotton, Bucko/Eustace (fitness) Hendrick, Lingard, Dawks, Bent

Fills me with confidence, especially after the weekends results following our loss we can definitely still make it although it will be difficult. Here's hoping to ending the winless run here, making up ground on a promotion rival then winning our last six and hoping for the best!

Archived