My team:

Grant

Warnock     Keogh   Albentosa   Forsyth

Hanson

Hughes    Hendrick

Russell                                      Ward
                                                Bent

Subs: Roos, Shotton, Christie, Bryson, Ince, Lingard, Thomas

• RB has been a weak position recently with both Shotton and Christie performing well below par. Warnock there can't be anhy worse, we've know he's a good defender so hopefully will be an improvement at RB, even if he's playing out of position.
  • If Bent isn't quite fit/not risked. I'd give Kwame Thomas a chance, can always sub him off if he's not effective and put Lingard upfront (maybe?)

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not far off Yorkshire's team but mine would be:

......................................Grant...........................................

Christie.............Keogh.................Albentosa...........Forsyth

...................................Hanson.........................................

...................Bryson...............................Hughes.................

Russell...........................Bent............................Ince

Subs; Roos - Shotton - Hendrick - Ward - Dawkins - Warnock - Thomas

Just watched the Boro game back again. If we apply ourselves in the same way with the same effort we will win this one. We are a good side. Upward & onwards.

I'd be happy enough with an unchanged side, providing that the work rate and competitiveness of the last few games are matched.

Keeping ourselves in the game doesn't seem too much of an issue so Bent to come on second half if we don't have a lead and he's half fit.

No issues with Hanson keeping the shirt in the holding role, with Thorne on the bench if fit to replace what will no doubt be some tired young legs toward the end of the match.

PS - First post.... Happy days!

They are all must win until we are clear at the top - Fact !!   

I would go with this, however Mac won't

Grant

Shotton   Keogh   Albentosa   Warnock                      

Hanson                                               

Hughes     Bryson

Russell                                Lingard                       

Bent                                                   

Shotton for Christe (lesser of two evils and better defensively)

Warnock in for his experience and leadership

Hanson might have the fight and desire that seems lacking

Ince been poor last couple of games so Jonny and Jessie

Bent even if he has an injection and is knackered afterwards (Martin back after the international break anyway - if club is to be believed)

Grant

Christie  Keogh Raul Forsyth

Warnock

Hughes        Hendrick

Dawkins Shotton Russell

Haters gonna hate.

Warnock at right-back, Ince dropped... Shotton upfront. 

At least it's good to know the drug scene in Derby is alive and kicking anyway... :ph34r:

My team, not that it matters cause all our players are ***** :ph34r:.... 

Lee Grant

Cyrus Christie, Richard Keogh, Raul Albentosa, Stephen Warnock

Will Hughes, Jeff Hendrick

Tom Ince                          Craig Bryson                   Johnny Russell

Jesse Lingard

Different approach; different game. 

• Absolutely, and I mean ABSOLUTELY, no long balls.... For every long ball, you get find a weeks wage. 
  • Will and Jeff, pump 'um full of speed; put a rocket up their arse, if they get overrun by a midfield of Jack Price and Kevin McDonald then they simply have no future in football. Go two-for-two; I don't understand why it's so difficult for two players who are apparently two of the brightest young players in the game. 
  • Tom Ince and Johnny Russell on the flanks, where they're at their best. 
  • Get Jesse Lingard on the shoulders of defenders
  • Craig Bryson making them f*cking forward runs that he left in ******* to 2013-14. 
  • Tell Christie, Warnock, Keogh and Albentosa to chill the **** out and take advantage of a speed pumped Hughes and Hendrick who WILL be coming deep to look for the ball.

I think that's it, as long as no-one returns. Bent returns then swap him with Lingard and if Thorne returns, swap him for Bryson (change the system). 

If Christie keeps ******* up then just play with 10 men; I can't take watching Shotton. Tell Forsyth that he needs to learn how to play the game without hitting it at the striker's throat; although if Warnock gets sent off after 40 minutes then it will have backfired. 

If, perhaps most likely, Hendrick slips straight into his hole and refuses to come out then bang him straight on the transfer list and find a fecking midfielder that can actually show for the ball.

.... so on. 

We'll have to wait and see - what's another loss after five without a win, though, eh? 

I am putting the stream on my tv via an HDMI cable,drinking some good brews (me thinks some Sierra Nevada or St Bernardus) and cheering on the Rams. :)

I would not mind seeing Lingard start along with Dawks,or even just one of them.Will that happen? No feckin idea but I hope.

Tough matchup this,but we will see.I for one will be calm regardless of the outcome.

Anyhoo, as always...

COYR!

Archived