Wolverhampton Wanderers v Derby County

Chris Mills

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im quietly confident about this game, don't get me wrong I think its going to be a struggle and we need to dig really deep to win but I fancy us to snatch a 1-0 with an og or fluke corner....

I don't know why usually im quite pessimistic but tonight I feel our fortune will change and set us up for a massive game against Watford on good Friday.

Fortune favours the Rams tonight .

Hi all,

sorry if this has already been posted but I am driving to the match later - does anybody know where is good for parking or any car parks for away fans or whatever? Postcodes would be a great help

I am confident, this game has the same feeling of last time we played them.. them being called promotion hopefuls and we knocked them back a peg or 2... then again i would take a scrappy 1-0 if we take all 3 points!!

up the rams

Warnock at right-back, Ince dropped... Shotton upfront. 

At least it's good to know the drug scene in Derby is alive and kicking anyway... :ph34r:

My team, not that it matters cause all our players are ***** :ph34r:.... 

Lee Grant

Cyrus Christie, Richard Keogh, Raul Albentosa, Stephen Warnock

Will Hughes, Jeff Hendrick

Tom Ince                          Craig Bryson                   Johnny Russell

Jesse Lingard

Different approach; different game. 

• Absolutely, and I mean ABSOLUTELY, no long balls.... For every long ball, you get find a weeks wage. 
  • Will and Jeff, pump 'um full of speed; put a rocket up their arse, if they get overrun by a midfield of Jack Price and Kevin McDonald then they simply have no future in football. Go two-for-two; I don't understand why it's so difficult for two players who are apparently two of the brightest young players in the game. 
  • Tom Ince and Johnny Russell on the flanks, where they're at their best. 
  • Get Jesse Lingard on the shoulders of defenders
  • Craig Bryson making them f*cking forward runs that he left in ******* to 2013-14. 
  • Tell Christie, Warnock, Keogh and Albentosa to chill the **** out and take advantage of a speed pumped Hughes and Hendrick who WILL be coming deep to look for the ball.

I think that's it, as long as no-one returns. Bent returns then swap him with Lingard and if Thorne returns, swap him for Bryson (change the system). 

If Christie keeps ******* up then just play with 10 men; I can't take watching Shotton. Tell Forsyth that he needs to learn how to play the game without hitting it at the striker's throat; although if Warnock gets sent off after 40 minutes then it will have backfired. 

If, perhaps most likely, Hendrick slips straight into his hole and refuses to come out then bang him straight on the transfer list and find a fecking midfielder that can actually show for the ball.

.... so on. 

We'll have to wait and see - what's another loss after five without a win, though, eh? 

Hi all,

sorry if this has already been posted but I am driving to the match later - does anybody know where is good for parking or any car parks for away fans or whatever? Postcodes would be a great help

I am confident, this game has the same feeling of last time we played them.. them being called promotion hopefuls and we knocked them back a peg or 2... then again i would take a scrappy 1-0 if we take all 3 points!!

up the rams

I'd be happy enough with an unchanged side, providing that the work rate and competitiveness of the last few games are matched.

Keeping ourselves in the game doesn't seem too much of an issue so Bent to come on second half if we don't have a lead and he's half fit.

No issues with Hanson keeping the shirt in the holding role, with Thorne on the bench if fit to replace what will no doubt be some tired young legs toward the end of the match.

PS - First post.... Happy days!

Warnock at right-back, Ince dropped... Shotton upfront. 

At least it's good to know the drug scene in Derby is alive and kicking anyway... :ph34r:

My team, not that it matters cause all our players are ***** :ph34r:.... 

Lee Grant

Cyrus Christie, Richard Keogh, Raul Albentosa, Stephen Warnock

Will Hughes, Jeff Hendrick

Tom Ince                          Craig Bryson                   Johnny Russell

Jesse Lingard

Different approach; different game. 

• Absolutely, and I mean ABSOLUTELY, no long balls.... For every long ball, you get find a weeks wage. 
  • Will and Jeff, pump 'um full of speed; put a rocket up their arse, if they get overrun by a midfield of Jack Price and Kevin McDonald then they simply have no future in football. Go two-for-two; I don't understand why it's so difficult for two players who are apparently two of the brightest young players in the game. 
  • Tom Ince and Johnny Russell on the flanks, where they're at their best. 
  • Get Jesse Lingard on the shoulders of defenders
  • Craig Bryson making them f*cking forward runs that he left in ******* to 2013-14. 
  • Tell Christie, Warnock, Keogh and Albentosa to chill the **** out and take advantage of a speed pumped Hughes and Hendrick who WILL be coming deep to look for the ball.

I think that's it, as long as no-one returns. Bent returns then swap him with Lingard and if Thorne returns, swap him for Bryson (change the system). 

If Christie keeps ******* up then just play with 10 men; I can't take watching Shotton. Tell Forsyth that he needs to learn how to play the game without hitting it at the striker's throat; although if Warnock gets sent off after 40 minutes then it will have backfired. 

If, perhaps most likely, Hendrick slips straight into his hole and refuses to come out then bang him straight on the transfer list and find a fecking midfielder that can actually show for the ball.

.... so on. 

We'll have to wait and see - what's another loss after five without a win, though, eh? 

I don't think I have dreaded a game as much as this one for a very long time. 

I have a horrible feeling we'll get a hammering and what little confidence is left will be booted in the ballsack. 

Think everyone has been saying must win for a while but this one genuinely is. Get beaten today and that's season over. Might not even make the play offs, but if we do, we don't have the big game players for them anyway. 

Hopefully SM has got inside the players heads since Boro. Wheels must be round here somewhere. 

​Yep I used to hate Wolves in those day's. They would always win no matter how well we played and that **** Bull seemed to get half his goals against us. 

Archived