Norwich, Boro, Wolves then Watford

cloughandtaylor

Looking at the next 4 games, it does look like we cannot afford a slip up at Norwich, love to take 3pts - in light of no CF, I would settle for 1pt.

But that would make our next game against Boro a must win, as a point would not be much good for us - we cannot afford to let a gap appear where its out of our hands to go up.

Come on you Rams!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said to my brother this morning, if those games were spread over the season and we lost all 4 you could have few complaints.  The fact they are consecutive and that we have just got 1 point from 3 games against lowly opposition means that we need to perform well and get results.

Could it be that drawing all 4 would be more valuable than winning 2, losing 2?

I said to my brother this morning, if those games were spread over the season and we lost all 4 you could have few complaints.  The fact they are consecutive and that we have just got 1 point from 3 games against lowly opposition means that we need to perform well and get results.

get our strongest 11 out and we'll be unbeaten. 

Hughes, Martin, Thorne, Russell and now Ince on the pitch at the same time for the majority of the minutes over these games then we'll go up automatically. Shame they aren't the other side of the break.

I hope we get more, but 7 points would not be a disaster from these 4 IF we then back it up with a number of wins in our supposedly easier final 6.  We must not lose against Norwich.  Our defence should be being drilled this week not to concede.

This is our moment now. I think we'll win all ten. Let's have some positivity and convey it to the players to help them push on. They'll grow in confidence and trounce this league. Ballions and scraves must be shown and we must shout till we're horse. 

We will bring home the bacon, I can smell it in the air. 

COME ON YOU RAAAMMMMMSSSS!!  :)

Archived