DCFC Fans Revamp - Tips, Help, Praise and Moans

Day

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went out for a couple of hours, when I got back, the +quote had disappeared and I couldn't reply. So I used the little brain I have left, scrolled through and found someone else with problem, did what was advised and everything's ok!

This interwebby lark's dead easy! However, most of the rest of this thread I don't understand the questions let alone the answers!

Daveo, are you as patient in real life as you are with folks on this thread?

Oon the Notifications page should I have some check boxes or some other way to delete them or do they just stay forever now?

_TEMP

​I'm confused as to why you would want to delete me? You have 25 notifications, they will keep getting replaced as you hit the limit and get new ones, enjoy my face whilst it lasts, just look at it, look at it Phoaww!!

Another Daveo tip: When viewing a thread and a new reply (see below) is posted by clicking show reply it will add the post without reloading the page, if you post without clicking show reply you will need to refresh the page after posting.

Also the donate link has found a new home, right at the bottom of the site for those that wish to donate, not that I'm begging as I've said on many occasions. 

Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but when I click the [>>] symbol to navigate to the end of a thread the page simply refuses to load properly (across all threads / topics). 

I've tried it on both safari and Chrome and same problem occurs (using a MacBook). 

​Nope, are you on a poor wifi signal? can't think what that would be, first I've heard it today

Archived