DCFC Fans Revamp - Tips, Help, Praise and Moans

Day

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Need to get ready for the pub now anyhow, @Boycie is in charge, he will gladly help with all your questions, I'll be back on the support desk tomorrow morning, possibly between pints tonight. 

Any problems, clear cache and cookies. Forum will still run slow for a bit longer, does run much quicker on desktop/laptop tho

When i click the next page, instead of going there in 1 second or immediately, it now takes about 5 seconds or so, shows me a clouded preview before giving me real access to it. Also you have to scroll much more than before to see the whole page. Pages are much longer or so it seems. I think its that posts are taking up a lot more space.

On the iphone, the menu options interfere with the name of the website, so its much more difficult to select them. 

When i click the next page, instead of going there in 1 second or immediately, it now takes about 5 seconds or so, shows me a clouded preview before giving me real access to it. Also you have to scroll much more than before to see the whole page. Pages are much longer or so it seems. I think its that posts are taking up a lot more space.

On the iphone, the menu options interfere with the name of the website, so its much more difficult to select them. 

​Forum speed should improve pretty soon, applied a few changes that should improve things.

I've reduced the posts per page from 25 to 20. 

Not sure what you mean on the iPhone, the menu slides out above the logo, not had any difficulty selecting them?

​Forum speed should improve pretty soon, applied a few changes that should improve things.

I've reduced the posts per page from 25 to 20. 

Not sure what you mean on the iPhone, the menu slides out above the logo, not had any difficulty selecting them?

On the Iphone, I can't clearly see the 'Create Bell Envelope and profile icons because they fall right on top of the logo and the name of the website. So it looks very messy and its hard to see the options.

Just seen it by entering private mode, go to settings and clear history and website data, might take a couple of times but it will get rid. Not sure why this is happening, have you been in landscape mode on your phone? That's how I got to it to show, will look into it fully later

Don't know if it's already bin mentioned and I canna be arsed to look through 10 pages :P

Where's matchday chat?.

Won't be available this weekend as it hasn't been released yet, hopefully be up for next weekend 

Archived