DCFC Fans Revamp - Tips, Help, Praise and Moans

Day

Not sure if this has been mentioned as I haven't read the whole thread.

Thanks @Daveo for the update, it looks great on my laptop however I had some issues replying on my phone. Firstly, no matter how many times I tapped the top right hand corner for the menu to view notifications, nothing happened.

Also it wouldnt let me click in to the text box to reply, meaning I could only read and nothing else.

It's a bit slow & unresponsive on my phone but I understand thats to do with the website catching up with the update or something along those lines. Good work.

​Clearing cache/cookies has been the solution for everyone so far.

Speed will improve, not only is the forum catching up but search engines will be crawling the site updating the URL changes as well. 

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh forgot to mention this one and this only works on desktop/laptops, may work on Android but I know it doesn't on iPhones.

1 - Find a thread and start typing a reply, don't click submit tho

2 - Now close the tab completely or just navigate away

3 - Go back to the thread, go to write the reply and you will see what you was typing before is still there

Don't religiously rely on it tho if you create a huge post, always safe to copy it to your clipboard

@Daveo sorry Boss. Moved a thread about the new format into feedback and support then merged it with the update thread and it changed the title

​I'll fix, by the way when you mention you need to wait for the drop down menu to appear, on a desktop it shows after 3 characters, on mobile when you've finished. You need to click on the username in the dropdown to create the link and activate the mention

​Asking people to downgrade is a bit rough. 

Anyway of posting without the formatting applied while typing? 

​After you copied and paste from another site?

Highlight all the text and click the first icon on the editor "Tx" that will remove all the formatting

the drop down didn't work on my phone will try again.

Oh forgot to mention this one and this only works on desktop/laptops, may work on Android but I know it doesn't on iPhones.

1 - Find a thread and start typing a reply, don't click submit tho

2 - Now close the tab completely or just navigate away

3 - Go back to the thread, go to write the reply and you will see what you was typing before is still there

Don't religiously rely on it tho if you create a huge post, always safe to copy it to your clipboard

Archived