DCFC Fans Revamp - Tips, Help, Praise and Moans

Day

It's happening, the big one, 10pm tonight. Should take approx one hour as long as I don't run into any problems. 

Members+ that have changed usernames as you will know currently you are logging in with your old username, after the update you will need to login with the display name that is showing now. 

Excited? I am :)

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's happening, the big one, 10pm tonight. Should take approx one hour as long as I don't run into any problems.

Members+ that have changed usernames as you will know currently you are logging in with your old username, after the update you will need to login with the display name that is showing now.

Excited? I am :)

Are all features from the beta in this official upgrade?Or was that something else?

The forum will be as it is now, same login details. All the same threads and posts that are here at 10pm will go across. 

Only difference is for those that have changed their display name will now login with that being their username

Looks like I'm on the other side....looks good....how can you tell if you have unread posts in a thread? The old one also used to take you straight to the lastest unread part of the thead too on Android? 

Click the star or dot next to the thread title, this will only show when there's a new post.

Hello @Boycie

For those that use Twitter you will know what this is, by typing a @ symbol followed by a members username, select them from the popup that appears you can mention them.

The point of this? They get a notification to your post just like it does when you are quoted. 

Archived