DCFC Fans Revamp - Tips, Help, Praise and Moans

Day

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simpler agreed but it also had less options, now you can do everything you can on a desktop. 

I've talked about speed earlier in the thread but I'm on a really poor 3G connection, takes around 5-10 seconds for BBC Football to load a page, even longer for Twitter to refresh my timeline however on here it's near enough instant 

Still no luck Daveo.

noticed it's when you go to any page within a thread as well.

also, I have tap twice in the reply area in order to get a cursor to allow me to start typing.

i appreciate I'm an awkward bugger but I am intrigued if anyone else is having these problems?

Still no luck Daveo.

also, I have tap twice in the reply area in order to get a cursor to allow me to start typing.

i appreciate I'm an awkward bugger but I am intrigued if anyone else is having these problems?

Any way to:

Go to a specific page/last page/first page of a thread? Particularly difficult to go to a read thread and reply to the last post unless I'm missing something obvious. 

Go back to a refreshed list of unread posts from the bottom of a thread without scrolling up to the top of the page to use the star?

Thank you "http://dcfcfans.uk/uploads/emoticons/default_smile" alt=":)" title=":)">

Any way to:

Go to a specific page/last page/first page of a thread? Particularly difficult to go to a read thread and reply to the last post unless I'm missing something obvious. 

Go back to a refreshed list of unread posts from the bottom of a thread without scrolling up to the top of the page to use the star?

Thank you :)" title=":)" src="http://dcfcfans.uk/uploads/emoticons/default_smile">

Desktop, mobile or tablet?

I'll be honest, at 1st didn't like it at all, use exclusively on mobile, but 24 hrs on liking it more and more, the ease of posting photos much improved, as content is added I feel sure we'll see what an improvement this is. Well done all involved!

Will miss the like totaliser though, used it as my quality control marker, now will feel free to post any old sausage!

Still no luck Daveo.

Archived