DCFC Fans Revamp - Tips, Help, Praise and Moans

Day

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry got to say, i know you must of put alot of effort into this, but i totally dislike it, before i thought this was the best forum around, it doesnt need to be fancy, it needs to be practical

what's with the strange zoom on everything? also is there a way to disable the post preview? even with my decent computer i find it simply slows things down for a split second

It's really bad on mobile. Takes forever to load a page, the adverts go off the page, the last place you got to in a topic isn't saved any more, half of the text in posts doesn't appear and when replying the text doesn't appear instantly and pressing return makes it spaz out so I can no longer start new paragraphs. It was excellent on mobile before and now its rubbish.  Sorry.

It's poo. I like the comment box and how easy it is to link things etc..That's about it. It's slow as ****, Keeps crashin/freezing when I switch pages, And I don't know how to skip to the last page without having to scroll through them all.

After using for a while I have noticed:

1. When I quote the cursor appears inside the quote and I cant type my reply

2. Sometimes the reply box freezes and I cant see what I type

3. I don't like the new layout.

in short I preferred the old way of having a desktop theme and a mobile theme. This new one feels like a jack of all trades and master of none.

When you try and skip to a page within a forum by pressing the page number at the bottom of the screen the ring of death appears and the page doesn't load. Also I can't see a way of bring able to delete multiple selected quotes once you've chosen them to reply to multiple posters. Am using Android app which probably explains of all the above. 

When you try and skip to a page within a forum by pressing the page number at the bottom of the screen the ring of death appears and the page doesn't load. Also I can't see a way of bring able to delete multiple selected quotes once you've chosen them to reply to multiple posters. Am using Android app which probably explains of all the above.

Archived