DCFC Fans Revamp - Tips, Help, Praise and Moans

Day

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

should I have more options in the reply box? Or is that for the desktop version only? Also is there a way of going to the full version like the old version.

wp_ss_20150220_0001

​That's all you should see on your mobile, if I'm honest it's a bit fiddly anyway. 

There is no desktop/mobile version anymore it's all one, what you see on the desktop you see on mobile it's just condensed down and reordered differently, it resizes depending on your screen size, say a tablet landscape and portrait will look slightly different. Literally nothing on the mobile you can't do on desktop now.

​I mean being able to type with none of the formatting in the actually box. As in, instead of having a quote box, having [q'uote]some random text[/q'uote], etc.. There was an option in the old layout (a lightswitch button if I recall) that did that. 

I don't know, maybe I'm weird, but I actually prefer seeing things in terms of tags prior to it being posted. 

​Right understand you now, don't think so, there is a source box available where you can see raw HTML of the post but that would be to dangerous to activate for members. Leave it with me tho.

​I mean being able to type with none of the formatting in the actually box. As in, instead of having a quote box, having [q'uote]some random text[/q'uote], etc.. There was an option in the old layout (a lightswitch button if I recall) that did that. 

I don't know, maybe I'm weird, but I actually prefer seeing things in terms of tags prior to it being posted. 

Yeah I used to use that too, sSometimes it was the only way to get the crappy RTF editor to do what you wanted it to.

​​Just had a play and you can do it in the same editor if you can remember all the bbcode it will still work

Sorry to be pedantic Daveo but it's not called the npower championship anymore. You need to change the description on the football talk section. I don't feel I can post in the section unless the change is made.

​Might keep it like that when you make me an offer like that

​Sorry forgot to quote you as well Albert, the bbcode still works, you can type it in the same window, just no need to toggle editors now

Sorry if it's been mentioned but why are there random black lines under certain posts?

​Anything below the black line is under the belt should think about their future posts, it could also show that all posts below that line are unread since your last visit. 

​You could before as well, but the issue was that it could cause problems in certain circumstances. 

I'm not entirely sure which image tag is being used now either. 

N8317RJ

Every time I click it adds a box... Why is it doing that?

Edit: When editing it doesn't go back to the source that you were using, causing problem if the source was wrong (i.e. the image tag adding boxes every time you click, hit enter or otherwise). 

​For images now you just paste the link, double tap enter and it will appear in your post. Not sure what the image code is myself now either, when I view the source it's pure html

Archived