DCFC Fans Revamp - Tips, Help, Praise and Moans

Day

Daveo, sometimes to not make it obvious I'm on the forum, I shrink the window (I have massive monitors!), and sometimes use the scroll bar to drag from left to right (or reverse), but on this, there is no horizontal scroll bar. So when trying to scroll right to click the "start new topic" button, I cannot.

ScreenHunter_66

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daveo, sometimes to not make it obvious I'm on the forum, I shrink the window (I have massive monitors!), and sometimes use the scroll bar to drag from left to right (or reverse), but on this, there is no horizontal scroll bar. So when trying to scroll right to click the "start new topic" button, I cannot.

ScreenHunter_66

I'll look into it but if you shrink your window further and make it narrower it will change to how it looks on mobiles, even better for hiding from the boss when you should be working tut tut

I've had a couple of emails from you that won't open as they're in the wrong format for my iPad .I'd hate to be missing something!

Im probably being a bit thick but how do you quote a post?

I don't understand the technicalities but you put so much effort in so,great stuff, Daveo.

I've had a couple of emails from you that won't open as they're in the wrong format for my iPad .I'd hate to be missing something!

Im probably being a bit thick but how do you quote a post?

I don't understand the technicalities but you put so much effort in so,great stuff, Daveo.

Bottom of each post you should see a plus icon and quote, the plus lets you quote multiple people by clicking it on each post, click quote just for that post

I seem to be getting emails now every time some posts on this thread - saying 

Hi I-ram

followed by posts of others on the same thread.

have I ticked something I shouldn't of? Don't think so.

Turn notify me of replies off at the bottom of this thread

No, I don't have one of those, only a 'like this'.

I've just logged in with your account and it is there, just seen them.

If you are on your iPad go to any post (not yours) press both the standby and home button together, you will hear a camera sound, this has taken a screenshot. 

On this thread at the bottom write a reply and add the screenshot for me to see using the click to choose files link next to the paperclip

Daveo

Probably me, but although I have set the filter to go to last unread post it takes me to the very last one. Also if I go into say Rams Talk most of the threads are greyed out even though I am not up to date on all of them .Cheers

Using the new content? You need to click on the star or dot icon to the left of the thread title, this will take you to the last unread.

Because of the nature of the upgrade it reset everyone to have read all threads on the forum, so we're all starting a fresh. Annoying I knkw, wasn't expecting it myself either 

Using the new content? You need to click on the star or dot icon to the left of the thread title, this will take you to the last unread.

Because of the nature of the upgrade it reset everyone to have read all threads on the forum, so we're all starting a fresh. Annoying I knkw, wasn't expecting it myself either 

Archived