DCFC Fans Revamp - Tips, Help, Praise and Moans

Day

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've hit a snag. When I go to a thread, it used to take me to the first unread post on my phone, for some reason IT didn't on the desktop, but there was a 'first unread post' button. I can't seem to find that button now. 

So im having to navigate to the end of the thread and hope I can remember where I left off. There used to be a little double arrow to take you to the last or first page, but that doesn't seem to be there any more. 

I I could just be being blind though, someone will probably point sonething really obvious out now. 

Probably could've put all that in 2 bullet points - 'I would have written a shorter letter, but I didn't have the time'.

Mobile is the same as the desktop used to be, click the dot or the star to the left of the thread title 

Will the timings of each post be more accurate , as before , ie 2:59pm, and

not 'x' number of hours ago ? cos i can see some potential for , dare i say it ,

CHEATING , in the iPrediction League !!

How would there be cheating? 

​i sometimes am not here at kick off times and folk will have a 'one hour window' to post predictions and FRGS

after they have already occurred ?

Just looked, after 24hrs it gives a detailed time. Not seeing any way of changing it, mught be a way of auto closing the thread at kick off or just doing the scores the next day

​i sometimes am not here at kick off times and folk will have a 'one hour window' to post predictions and FRGS

after they have already occurred ?

Sorted, auto locks at kick off. Can add this to the threads once you have opened them.

image.thumb.99d28b2d688d80e83d2123b2

Sorry, how do notifications work now.  I liked the cut and thrust of forum so you knew pretty quickly if someone was replying to a post you made, or liked it. I am not worried about historic numbers, just that if I say now, by way of example, that Buxton is a big girl's blouse, I would wish to see quite quickly who agrees, and to also be clear who thinks I am a tosser. I have ticked the notify me of replies box at the bottom of this post - can I not have that as a default on everything I post? 

Sorry, how do notifications work now.  I liked the cut and thrust of forum so you knew pretty quickly if someone was replying to a post you made, or liked it. I am not worried about historic numbers, just that if I say now, by way of example, that Buxton is a big girl's blouse, I would wish to see quite quickly who agrees, and to also be clear who thinks I am a tosser. I have ticked the notify me of replies box at the bottom of this post - can I not have that as a default on everything I post? 

Same as always, you get quoted, liked or mentioned now you will have a notification. On the desktop a red circle will appear above the bell with the number of notifications you have.

Mobile/Tablet the same will appear on the menu icon, click that and you will see a bell.

Turning notify you of replies at the bottom of the thread will alert you each time somebody replies to this thread.

If you're not getting any check your notifications options

http://dcfcfans.uk/notifications/options/

Same as always, you get quoted, liked or mentioned now you will have a notification. On the desktop a red circle will appear above the bell with the number of notifications you have.

Mobile/Tablet the same will appear on the menu icon, click that and you will see a bell.

Turning notify you of replies at the bottom of the thread will alert you each time somebody replies to this thread.

If you're not getting any check your notifications options

http://dcfcfans.uk/notifications/options/

Archived