Ince, Bent, Lingard & Mascarell

Day

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would you sign any on permanents, are They realistic signings, how much would they cost, would they be dependant on promotion?

Answers on a postcard....

Bent will probably just want to prove he can still do a job to try and get one more big pay day.

Lingard has just signed a new deal with the mancs and sees his future there.

Out of the 3 i reckon Ince is the one we are more likely too and have more chance of signing.

Bent will probably just want to prove he can still do a job to try and get one more big pay day.

Lingard has just signed a new deal with the mancs and sees his future there.

Out of the 3 i reckon Ince is the one we are more likely too and have more chance of signing.

I would take all three. But probably only ince will sign.

I would have Bent here but I feel he would only come if we went up, and there will be other sides looking to get him on a free providing he continues the form he's been in. He may even stay at Villa. Sherwood could offer him a new contract and he could play in a side more established in the PL and probably a better chance of staying up than us.

Ince I would definitely have here. He's been fantastic, but again only if we went up. He would cost a lot though, recently joined Hull plus his form coinciding with our promotion (if we do) and obvious added funds will only increase his price.

Haven't seen enough of Lingard here, but if he was available you'd probably say yes. Although I don't think he will be seeing as he has a contract with United until 2018, signed the day he signed for us.

I'd like Bent and Ince to sign up, Mascarell too. 

Lingard is an obvious one, but I don't think it's realistic.

Forgot about young Omar with him being behind Thorne and Eustace in the pecking order, quick edit there!

I would sign all of them if possible. But i dont think it is.

Lingard just signed a new contract and was in the United squad before his injury.

Bent is a possibility however, it looks unlikely now Villa have a new gaffer but we will have to see.

Ince i would definitely want to sign, seems to have fitted in perfectly (no sign off bad attitude whatsoever).

Mascarell has potential to be a great player. For me we would see the best out of him further forward rather than DM. If we go up we are going to need Thorne in that role for protection.

But like i said, I would be happy if all of them signed 

I would sign all of them if possible. But i dont think it is.

Lingard just signed a new contract and was in the United squad before his injury.

Bent is a possibility however, it looks unlikely now Villa have a new gaffer but we will have to see.

Ince i would definitely want to sign, seems to have fitted in perfectly (no sign off bad attitude whatsoever).

Mascarell has potential to be a great player. For me we would see the best out of him further forward rather than DM. If we go up we are going to need Thorne in that role for protection.

But like i said, I would be happy if all of them signed 

Ps i have small writing so that would fit on a post card

Would take all 3 back:

Tom Ince will have a year left on his contract at Hull come the end of summer, should be able to get him for

Archived